The Official Banter Away Thread

My 30+ year old backpack leaf blower wasn't cutting it any more. Heck, the new hand-held Echo I bought a couple years ago would blow leaves just as well. Too tiring to use for long, so this season it was time for a backpack blower upgrade. Go big or go home, they say :D Meet the new boss:

Echo_BP8010H-18pct.JPG

They are truly life changing... backpack blower is way to go for Midwest fall!

Pretty excited we had a great stream today and gave away a club.

Tomorrow a contest opens to give away a trip, fitting, equipment and more.

love weeks like this on THP

Glad to hear that SD. Now go eat some soup and rest up

pour some whole milk into a large glass. drop in some chocolate chip cookies. wait 45 mins to an hour. stir and enjoy. cookie soup.

They are truly life changing... backpack blower is way to go for Midwest fall!
Particularly when you have 20-25,000 sqft of lawn in a semi-rural area with lots of deciduous trees :)

need that for the courses now

Wish i had pictures from weekend round... rain and wind with cold temps = groundscrew day off.... leaves on leaves on leaves - Yellow / Red / White all disappear.

Wish i had pictures from weekend round... rain and wind with cold temps = groundscrew day off.... leaves on leaves on leaves - Yellow / Red / White all disappear.

Blue it is 😂

need that for the courses now
In the "fall ball" thread I suggested maybe I should bring a leaf blower with me with the way I've been losing balls in the leaves. Somebody posted a follow-up photo of a golf cart with two bags and a hand-held leaf blower in the basket :ROFLMAO:

The ignore button is such a great feature. It allows some threads to remain readable without distractions littering the thread.

The ignore button is such a great feature. It allows some threads to remain readable without distractions littering the thread.
My list of ignored people is short, but it certainly makes a difference

Watching last years Final round of the Masters. These guys are good.

Back