The Official Banter Away Thread

I’m actually scared for your household tonight. But I’m sure it was worth it.
Trust me. After dumping a 1/4 bottle of hot sauce in my two bowls, my a$$hole will not agree with you tomorrow. But for tonight.............:love:

:LOL:

I don’t understand the Samsung folding phone.

Totally random but my wife and I were talking about Jared Kushner. His brother and sister in law own a house 2 blocks from us. We saw Ivanka, Jared, Josh and Karlie walking in the neighborhood a couple of years ago. It was a real WTF moment.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. We had our Class B sprinter for a number of years and know way more than we should about RVs.
DM incoming.

Hanging out with this guy tonight!
08F549B8-1C64-477E-B0F6-179DC91CF23A.jpeg

Anyone in the Portage, Ind. Area? Maybe traveling up there next week for a meeting. Curious about the drive from O Hara, looks like 55+/- miles.

Crazy that I just surpassed 30k in posts since my time here on THP! Time to get started on the next 30k!!!

48 hours to get power back on after the most 2020 October Ice storm ever. :ROFLMAO:

Thank goodness for our whole home Generac, and the propane company willing to come out and fill the ole tank yesterday. I’ll never own another home without a generator on it.

And I jinxed it. Back out 😭

But, generator kicked right on.

Anyone in the Portage, Ind. Area? Maybe traveling up there next week for a meeting. Curious about the drive from O Hara, looks like 55+/- miles.
I've made that drive a bunch, it's entirely traffic dependent. Last I went through, a couple weeks ago I think, construction wasn't terrible but I was also going through at a low traffic time. That said, all it takes is something minor in Chicago to go from a 1-1.5 hour drive to 3 hours so give yourself some time.

Thank you for the reply, O'Hara is the best airport option?

Thank you for the reply, O'Hara is the best airport option?
That and South Bend are the only two I've used in that general area. I've heard Midway isn't terrible but I have no first hand experience there. South Bend is easy in and out but usually costs more.

Cleaning out my aunt and uncles some more with their son in law, found her dads old .22
20201028_222720.jpg

Pretty friggin cool

@Jman having power outtages, guess I shouldn't complain about just bad rain

20201029_173051.jpg

But still this sucks

Power back on, again, 58 hours :oops:

Feel bad for the linemen working around the clock.

I walked into the office about a half hour before quitting time and the boss says "did you get a picture?" to which I replied "I don't need a picture to know how to fix it"

His last comment as he walked out the door was "get any putter you want". I mean, that's pretty much a gift horse is it not?

Our Neighbor across the street has had this facing our next door neighbor. It fell over in the wind and is now back.
0E5DE044-0BFD-4799-AE38-E57E8E4A9C2C.jpeg

I am not a good bowler and not a frequent bowler at all. On a whim I joined a bowling league and on the first league night last week I bowled a 221 in one of the games. That’s at least 50 pins higher than a previous best. The rest of the games that night were 120ish. Fluke game, but it was fun.

I am thinking a golf equivalent would be a 20 handicap breaking 80.

Back