The Official Banter Away Thread

Wife surprised me with tickets to see Jerry Seinfeld tonight!!!! I’m like a little kid excited!!!!
9560F9DB-A7CD-4D61-9C9B-2C89A2799DB6.jpeg
02B6174C-A104-4734-9FCF-24A7B00DBEC5.jpeg
008E63EE-6433-4FAA-9CCF-1B5A815611B4.jpegC8681A8C-E9E1-492A-87B6-BAB1E6D9149F.jpeg

If my daughter drives in the real world like she does in Mario Kart her insurance company will hate her when she's old enough to drive.

If my daughter drives in the real world like she does in Mario Kart her insurance company will hate her when she's old enough to drive.
Hahahahaha.
The insurance company will be fine. You on the other hand......:ROFLMAO:

You mean your insurance company :oops:

You mean your insurance company :oops:

That's true. I wonder if I could just convert a bumper boat in to a street legal vehicle.

@Stemmy66

Should’ve stayed longer.........

What up fam?

Happy friday evening. Rums are flowin.

Good evening fine sir! I just put the kids to bed, have a Stella in my hand and am camped out in the basement. My wife has two of her counselor friends over so I'm in hiding from them.

Good evening fine sir! I just put the kids to bed, have a Stella in my hand and am camped out in the basement. My wife has two of her counselor friends over so I'm in hiding from them.
haha, I don't blame you.

Stella hype!

With only one beer? Stealth mode back to the fridge

make sure you stick your pinky way out when taking a sip in that case.
I think he needs to chop his pinky off and glue it to his forehead drinking out of that thing. o_O

Late night with my record collection makes me happy.

make sure you stick your pinky way out when taking a sip in that case.

Heck man, that's how I roll regardless of the glass. Sometimes a guy just needs to feel fancy.

Back