The Official Banter Away Thread

Good morning THP.

What awesomeness with the Holiday Cheer and Secret Santa threads have for us today??

I'm a little bored. Just over an hour of work to go for the day. Need 🥛&🍪's

On Sunday I had a chip from 40 yards that hit the edge of the fringe and skipped forward all the way off the green. It was terrible luck, but it renewed my faith that I will get a HIO one day, even if it’s a fluke.
I had a chip in after I flubbed a wedge in to an elevated green.
You just have to keep playing and good things eventually will happen.

After 13 years I made the decision to accept a new professional opportunity with a new company. Farewells are difficult when so many friendships were made & devoting yourself to a company for a decade of your life.

I honestly feel like a new dad this week trying to navigate my way these onboarding tasks.

This is well done and hopefully folks don’t find it insensitive.

After 13 years I made the decision to accept a new professional opportunity with a new company. Farewells are difficult when so many friendships were made & devoting yourself to a company for a decade of your life.

I honestly feel like a new dad this week trying to navigate my way these onboarding tasks.
Best of luck!

Congrats Matt! What’s the new gig?

Best of luck!
Thanks man! Pretty excited.
Congrats Matt! What’s the new gig?
Same type of role, just in a different vertical of Healthcare Sales. Will be focused on ERP & Financial IT Analysis & Supply Chain. Had to get away of selling software for hospitals Electronic Health Records.

One completely underrated thing about THP is when an OEM (whomever it might be) (Today it is @seemoreputters) just randomly jumps in and starts discussing with you and the community the exact topic you are chatting about. It never fails to blow my mind and further goes to solidify in in the forefront of my brain which OEMs want to engage with the very people who might use their gear.

Its just pretty damn cool.

Back