The Official Banter Away Thread

After 13 years I made the decision to accept a new professional opportunity with a new company. Farewells are difficult when so many friendships were made & devoting yourself to a company for a decade of your life.

I honestly feel like a new dad this week trying to navigate my way these onboarding tasks.

Congrats on the new job. Always tough to leave 13 years behind, especially when you aren't leaving because its a bad place to be, just because the new opportunity is to good to pass up.

crazy awesome, maybe.

What better way to give back to this community than to come together as a group and smash out 7 million as a big FU to this stupid year?!

crazy awesome, maybe.

What better way to give back to this community than to come together as a group and smash out 7 million as a big FU to this stupid year?!

I'm here for the people dood. I like underpromise and over deliver.

I definitely think it's doable.

Congrats on the new job. Always tough to leave 13 years behind, especially when you aren't leaving because its a bad place to be, just because the new opportunity is to good to pass up.
You couldn’t have said it any better...not to mention I left behind a monumental bread slicer for my next anniversary. Lol!!

We need that for 7,000,000 posts.
it NEEDS to happen in 2o2o.

Who's with me?

I promise to do my best to contribute. Besides, it's winter and we're going back towards a shutdown in this area. So, THP is very good alternative for me.

That Canadian guy is okay in my book. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm in let's roll it over 6️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣9️⃣

So our therapist who just transferred in to us, her son is at the masters yearly (i think he's in broadcasting, but he lives down there?)... at first I was like :D but then like :mad: when she saidthey still have to do the lottery like everyone else

my wife brought me home a 6 dollar smoothie from Tropical Smoothie Cafe.

It was delicious, don't get me wrong... but... why the hell is a six dollar smoothie even a thing?

my wife brought me home a 6 dollar smoothie from Tropical Smoothie Cafe.

It was delicious, don't get me wrong... but... why the hell is a six dollar smoothie even a thing?
Rum?

Back