The Official Banter Away Thread

Trying to drink less coke/dr pepper during the day..........

Day 1..........

On 3rd bottle of water with Liquid I.V. in it, goal is 8 today.

Pee breaks are making sure i get up and move around, may have tweaked an ankle running on last break as i was trying to hold it through an online meeting

This could be a bad idea since kiddo has football game at 6:30 tonight and its gonna be cold

Stay tuned for updates
It gets easier as you go. Took me almost 3 weeks for my body to adjust. Don't try to force the water though, just drink what you can.

my wife brought me home a 6 dollar smoothie from Tropical Smoothie Cafe.

It was delicious, don't get me wrong... but... why the hell is a six dollar smoothie even a thing?
That's still better than an 9 dollar smoothie

Is it wrong to be disappointed that nobody knew it was your birthday when you didn't want anybody to know it was your birthday? I'm really conflicted right now.

No way did I ever think I’d be doing this in December in my own backyard!!! 84 degrees with the spa set at a warm 100!!!
E0C55539-934D-4532-9990-7C1CFE702AF6.jpeg

I very much appreciate your attempt to upset me, however, it's totally not working.

Shut up. :(
Come down...we can golf them toss back a few afterwards!

Finished 8 bottles of water today and 2.5 sodas. Feeling really good. Day 2 tomorrow

Yo, THP late night.

Happy weekend. What's up?
Same to you! Helluva week at work! Just started a 3 finger pour of Rye and listening to my son and mom discuss how WHO reclassified weed.... And laughing at US drug schedule classification.... BTW, did you know Robitussin is Sch. 5 controlled substance.... I guess that’s why you need to show your ID at the pharmacy if you have a cough😜

BTW, great podcast today... haven’t finished the episode fully, waiting for it to quiet down 😉

Just fed JBCIV his nighttime bottle. Crazy Friday in Wilmywood!

Same to you! Helluva week at work! Just started a 3 finger pour of Rye and listening to my son and mom discuss how WHO reclassified weed.... And laughing at US drug schedule classification.... BTW, did you know Robitussin is Sch. 5 controlled substance.... I guess that’s why you need to show your ID at the pharmacy if you have a cough😜

BTW, great podcast today... haven’t finished the episode fully, waiting for it to quiet down 😉
Thanks dude!! I really appreciate you tuning in.

Back