The Official Banter Away Thread

Its called Indigenous People Day now.
Its also National Chocolate-Covered Insect Day and I'm not calling it that either haha. Plus it still says Columbus day on my calendar so...

• Haha
Reactions: JB

it’s actually the one holiday where people should be happy

1/3 of the population yeah Columbus!

1/3 of of the poulation yeah Indigenous people!

1/3 of the population eff yeah, no school or work!

What Columbus day? Why?

State and Federal Holiday and NY has a big Columbus Day Parade. Post offices, banks, and government workers have it off.

In South Dakota it's Native American Day. I can't remember how long ago it got changed to that though.

it’s actually the one holiday where people should be happy

1/3 of the population yeah Columbus!

1/3 of of the poulation yeah Indigenous people!

1/3 of the population eff yeah, no school or work!

Should be in quarters. the last 1/4 are "Hell yea apparently most of the people that can't drive are off today"

Day 3 of eating turkey.

Someone send help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Columbus day. Gov't workers and probably bankers get the day off, everyone else not so much
Someone needs to tell the governor...

I decided to check out Twitter for a minute and got sucked into a Dodo rabbit hole. I spent a good 5 minutes watching dogs spit out vegetables.

I decided to check out Twitter for a minute and got sucked into a Dodo rabbit hole. I spent a good 5 minutes watching dogs spit out vegetables.

That's pretty good compared to most twitter rabbit holes.

I skip over all political stuff on twitter when possible. I prefer sports and animal. That's what I pay attention to.

Agreed. It's the only enjoyable part of twitter now.

It's also National Dessert Day....I could definitely get on board with that one haha
I call it national golf day. Wife and kid are at work or In school, but I’ve got the day off. :ROFLMAO:

The golf industry is such a living breathing thing and it is constantly changing and evolving.

Back