The Official Banter Away Thread

My feelings today.

So, I’m sitting on my back patio right now because everyday around this time I bring arrow out here because he loves to lay in the sun.

Anyway, my neighbors are always blasting music by their pool but it’s usually something from the 60’s - 80’s, but today I’m getting a little Seal Kiss from a rose and I’m enjoying it.

Power out in building. Looks like whole square block. Off to Starbucks.

Some of these....lists....out there are prettttty funny.

So, I’m sitting on my back patio right now because everyday around this time I bring arrow out here because he loves to lay in the sun.

Anyway, my neighbors are always blasting music by their pool but it’s usually something from the 60’s - 80’s, but today I’m getting a little Seal Kiss from a rose and I’m enjoying it.

That’s an odd song to play at high volume by the pool.

It brings back memories of my 11th birthday party at the pool. I love that song.

I fee like that’s one of the music videos I very much remember from my childhood as well with the various clips from the Batman movie.

I fee like that’s one of the music videos I very much remember from my childhood as well with the various clips from the Batman movie.

Long Live Val Kilmer

The '00s Hard Rock Essentials playlist on Apple Music is helping me feel less 41 today.

Im sitting in a hotel room in Norcross, GA. One meeting down, another tomorrow morning before heading to the THP Event. Then back home for just 3 days before heading to Hammock Beach for another THP Event.

Craziness is ensuing, but we have so much fun stuff coming for 2020 it will all be worth it.

Im sitting in a hotel room in Norcross, GA. One meeting down, another tomorrow morning before heading to the THP Event. Then back home for just 3 days before heading to Hammock Beach for another THP Event.

Craziness is ensuing, but we have so much fun stuff coming for 2020 it will all be worth it.

Hammock!

I have no idea how the hotels.com commercial that has the two miserable moms and the single woman at the beach where the moms ask how the single mom is where she is and the moms are miserable where they are and the hotels.com guy says condoms is allowed, but it’s hilarious.

After a long, hot summer, it didn't get out of the 60s today!

Mid-50s at night, windows open...

...and the kids are complaining it's too cold to go outside. :confused2:

I have no idea how the hotels.com commercial that has the two miserable moms and the single woman at the beach where the moms ask how the single mom is where she is and the moms are miserable where they are and the hotels.com guy says condoms is allowed, but it’s hilarious.

I was cracking up the first time I saw that one, its awesome

Just another day at work.

5DB57CCE-34DD-4A1C-8EA4-255609CE90D6.jpeg
:oops::oops::oops:

I know a tropical storm is coming, but the calm before the storm is pretty nice. We are finally seeing low humidity and temps in the 70's. But by this evening it will get nasty.

Back