The Official Banter Away Thread

My province is entering another "stay at home" order as of midnight tomorrow. And I don't have enough height in my basement to swing a golf club :rolleyes:

Ok, you all were right, homemade applesauce in the crockpot is super easy and delicious! I just made some and it’s so good.
That sounds dangerous....like eat it all at one sitting dangerous :ROFLMAO:

That sounds dangerous....like eat it all at one sitting dangerous :ROFLMAO:

It is that dangerous. It’s so freaking good. So easy too, especially with the kitchen aid spiralizer attachment, it peeled, cored and sliced my apples all at once, and with 8 apples, that was suuuper convenient.

This isn’t a great picture, but here you go. I left mine chunky.

9DEFAE3E-891D-46CA-94DE-6D504B61AE9A.jpeg

Yeah, that looks amazing.

It is that dangerous. It’s so freaking good. So easy too, especially with the kitchen aid spiralizer attachment, it peeled, cored and sliced my apples all at once, and with 8 apples, that was suuuper convenient.

View attachment 8987873
10/10, would crush!

View attachment 8987873

I like chunky peanut butter, I bet I'd like chunky applesauce! I like a little something left for the tooth!

How I'm feeling today:

1610549918035.png

People are funny. ;)

View attachment 8987873
That looks great! The smell while it cooks always makes me try some warm off the stove. Nothing better than homemade, and when you go back to store bought, it tastes so bland. Just finished what we made in the fall, which means I need to make more next year, as it didn't last nearly long enough!

View attachment 8987873
You are welcome... Or in a an hour after you finish it I apologise! Hahaha

Such a letdown during Release season we no clubs are released for a day.
It's like a cloudy day after brilliant sunshine.

Mmmm. French Toast Casserole for lunch. MMMmmmm

Why must they put Lima beans in mixed veggies?!

Such a letdown during Release season we no clubs are released for a day.
It's like a cloudy day after brilliant sunshine.
Or waking up to rain when you've got a tee time for a course you've waited years to play....

First week of full day work in, well easier to tally months! ACL reconstruction/rehab holding up well. Can't be my old self yet but man is it great!

The rest of my body is saying wtf though. Good stuff!

Mmmm. French Toast Casserole for lunch. MMMmmmm
I need to know more about this. Never heard of it before but it already sounds amazing.

Back