The Official Banter Away Thread

Hitting the road early to head down to condo in FL. Long drive ahead of us, and Arrow is very confused.
Drive safe!

My 7 year-old came in this morning asking when his surgery was, my response "you don't have one". He responded "it's a new year I always have a surgery every year. Guess I will just have school then. Are you sure I don't have one coming up, I don't like school." :dohanim:

My 7 year-old came in this morning asking when his surgery was, my response "you don't have one". He responded "it's a new year I always have a surgery every year. Guess I will just have school then. Are you sure I don't have one coming up, I don't like school." :dohanim:
He sounds like a trooper. So sorry to hear that he has had to go thru so much in his short time.

He sounds like a trooper. So sorry to hear that he has had to go thru so much in his short time.
Major stuff was just the last 2 years but he is a trooper. After his last one he was out of surgery long enough to start waking up and couldn't even hold his head up but was telling the nurses he was ready to go home and he felt perfectly fine. 🤣

Cold and damp out, good day to watch club reviews and football.

Cold and damp out, good day to watch club reviews and football.

Lazy Sundays are the greatest.m doing everything I can to avoid going out of the house haha

Hitting the road early to head down to condo in FL. Long drive ahead of us, and Arrow is very confused.
Arrow is such a stud.

Lazy Sundays are the greatest.m doing everything I can to avoid going out of the house haha
I'd like to play but the high is 40 today and I'm not venturing out in that today. I'll roll some putts on the mat.

Is there a tentative 2021 Schedule or experience listing somewhere?

I think today calls for me to do absolutely nothing. I drove to Windsor and back yesterday. Twice. Left at 11 yesterday morning and got home at 2:30 this morning.

That's the same as driving from Nashville to Orlando.

The only thing that makes it worthwhile is that I had the heat on by midnight.

Man, what a week, eh?
“Eh?” Man canadan really got to you didn’t he. 🤣🤣🤣 great week though! Thanks for your contributions

If consumers really would pay more for “made in America” Walmart would not exist. It’s a fee good thing to say but just bot true. We want cheap.

If consumers really would pay more for “made in America” Walmart would not exist. It’s a fee good thing to say but just bot true. We want cheap.

Its a paradox because there's wanting things made in the USA, but mamy people in the USA have developed a mindset that manufacturing jobs are 'beneath' them without making significantly more money (even before the minimum wage increases) .. so there is "made in the US for cheap"

It sucks because if/when something is double the price its hard to justify, especially on big purchases

Its a paradox because there's wanting things made in the USA, but mamy people in the USA have developed a mindset that manufacturing jobs are 'beneath' them without making significantly more money (even before the minimum wage increases) .. so there is "made in the US for cheap"

It sucks because if/when something is double the price its hard to justify, especially on big purchases
Amazon doesn't manufacture anything and Q3 earnings were north of $92Billion and profits over $6billion yet they still pay their warehouse and delivery people $15/hr or less depending on state. Most corporations choose shareholders over employees, good times or bad.

I feel like we just drafted a summer Nanny. She finished in 38th place in State as a sophomore Golfer. My wife is now on board to rejoin Glen Echo County Club since it will be a perfect place for her to bring the kids this summer.

My buddy's slowly getting better... Needs another visit or two but things are looking up

View attachment 8989986
Glad to hear he's getting better, hope he recovers quickly and fully! It's heartbreaking to go through illness with our pets.

Nowhere near enough.

I've been using it every day for the last 3 just because I watched you swing all those swings. Can't imagine the down time after a week of open tech sessions with all those clubs at your disposal. I probably would have to been stuck in bed for 2 days after that. :D

I still don't think I am fully recovered hahahahaha

It's been days.
I hit probably 200 balls yesterday and feel like I got hit by a freight train. I can't imagine how you feel after all the swings you took so many consecutive days.

I've been using it every day for the last 3 just because I watched you swing all those swings. Can't imagine the down time after a week of open tech sessions with all those clubs at your disposal. I probably would have to been stuck in bed for 2 days after that. :D
that is why I hid from drivers for most of the week and kept it to irons. Even after that, it was still rough.

I hit probably 200 balls yesterday and feel like I got hit by a freight train. I can't imagine how you feel after all the swings you took so many consecutive days.
the rum helped.

..a bit

Back