The Official Banter Away Thread

I just had my first chocolate cake shake and dang is it delicious! It's probably a good thing no one around my area makes these, my bank account wouldn't appreciate it.

Chocolate cake shake FTMFW!

I live in a more rural area and our internet solution is based on an unlimited 4glte mifi. It died last week which has made it difficult to work and keep up on here. Finally the replacement device arrived and it is glorious!!

This week went Bats**t on me. Tournament season starts, organizing my tournaments that I overbooked like an idiot wanting to make more money. Then just having kids and parents be general dummies, I’m exhausted anf Have missed way too much the last couple days 😢

Posted on Twitter and I am always amazed by how dominant Tiger truly was.

C560B21E-8D63-4513-9B10-73B223C9FBF1.jpeg

I kind of want to take mine out there and just give them the middle finger as I walk to the first tee.
You're still the Mayor aren't you? Do it haha

You're still the Mayor aren't you? Do it haha
I think it would be pretty damn entertaining.

And based on everything I've experienced there, I'm not sure they could do much other than give me a strike (which would open the door to an extra middle finger).

I think it would be pretty damn entertaining.

And based on everything I've experienced there, I'm not sure they could do much other than give me a strike (which would open the door to an extra middle finger).
Video, we need video

If you're looking for a good laugh;

The professor in my engineering 101 class started by telling us the secret to electrical engineering was keeping the magic white smoke in the components. Once you let it out you can never put it back in. Sadly I've confirmed that basic engineering rule many times..lol

I once dropped a wrench across all 3 hots and the ground of a 3 phase box, I admit I peed myself a little! I thought the box was powered down and it wasn't!! 😳

HaHa :ROFLMAO:

This reminds me of the show Tim Allen did Home Improvement when everything he fixed just went crazy on him.

That guy has several videos out there like that. He's been doing tutorials for a long time.

Cleveland is known for a lot of different things. Some good and some bad. Maybe the most impressive and important thin it’s known for is its incredible health system and hospitals. Not that it would be good, but don’t hesitate. It’s #2......IN THE WORLD

not to mention the other health system in the city : University Health is ranked 24th.

Cleveland is known for a lot of different things. Some good and some bad. Maybe the most impressive and important thin it’s known for is its incredible health system and hospitals. Not that it would be good, but don’t hesitate. It’s #2......IN THE WORLD

not to mention the other health system in the city : University Health is ranked 24th.
We were in Cleveland this weekend spending some time with Wife's fam.

They started pressing pretty damn hard for us to move there haha

If you move and it's NOT to a place where you can actually play more golf, your life is broken, Dan. Broken.

Nothing says dying to leave Ohio, like moving to Cleveland

Nothing says dying to leave Ohio, like moving to Cleveland

Cleveland is the place dreams go to wither away.....

Proof - The Browns

Back