The Official Banter Away Thread

If you move and it's NOT to a place where you can actually play more golf, your life is broken, Dan. Broken.
I lead the rebuttal with a sim room in the basement (a GOOD one) and a free family membership at a nice course.

So technically it would mean more golf - but it's not happening so we're good haha

Cleveland is known for a lot of different things. Some good and some bad. Maybe the most impressive and important thin it’s known for is its incredible health system and hospitals. Not that it would be good, but don’t hesitate. It’s #2......IN THE WORLD

not to mention the other health system in the city : University Health is ranked 24th.
My wife could be looking there for fellowship in a couple years. I’m lobbying for somewhere warm, but I also don’t get much of a say.

My wife could be looking there for fellowship in a couple years. I’m lobbying for somewhere warm, but I also don’t get much of a say.

Columbus isn't terrible... I mean, you will feel like an old man after about 15 minutes...and start grumbling about your pipes being blocked after about 2 weeks (all your pipes)..but! There's a decent micro-brew scene and lots of good wings to be had

It’s like you are turning Into @KEV

Give me a little credit, if I considered moving I wouldn't move from cold to cold.

Unless my wife tells me we are

I lead the rebuttal with a sim room in the basement (a GOOD one) and a free family membership at a nice course.

So technically it would mean more golf - but it's not happening so we're good haha
I have made similar demands. Sim room or move somewhere with year round golf! Unfortunately I do not think I’m being taken very seriously 😐

I have made similar demands. Sim room or move somewhere with year round golf! Unfortunately I do not think I’m being taken very seriously 😐
My goal with the demands was to be taken seriously, while not being taken seriously.

Basically, I don't want to move to Cleveland haha

Florida is pretty nice. Even the crappy part where I am.

My goal with the demands was to be taken seriously, while not being taken seriously.

That’s pretty far from Nashville 😂

It could be worse. I’ll get back to you when I figure out how 😖 I’m ready to be a snowbird!

It could be worse. I’ll get back to you when I figure out how 😖 I’m ready to be a snowbird!
It’s pretty awesome.
@Canadan just needs to ask himself a simple question. If Ohio was so awesome, why do they clog the left hand lane in FL all winter long doing 35 extolling the virtues of how amazing Ohio is, while being a thousand miles away and headed to their next Disney food stand for another batch of deep fried Mayo balls, while explaining that their beet red skin was a base tan.

Cleveland is known for a lot of different things. Some good and some bad. Maybe the most impressive and important thin it’s known for is its incredible health system and hospitals. Not that it would be good, but don’t hesitate. It’s #2......IN THE WORLD

not to mention the other health system in the city : University Health is ranked 24th.

I went to school in Cleveland and like the area and the people. Much better than its reputation. Except the weather part.

You know what city is number 1 for health care? Boston. You know why? They’re constantly practicing, thanks to Massachusetts drivers.

We were in Cleveland this weekend spending some time with Wife's fam.

They started pressing pretty damn hard for us to move there haha

ha. If they only knew how much you absolutely loath it. But, if that becomes an option at some point, let me know. I’ll point ya in the right direction

It’s pretty awesome.
@Canadan just needs to ask himself a simple question. If Ohio was so awesome, why do they clog the left hand lane in FL all winter long doing 35 extolling the virtues of how amazing Ohio is, while being a thousand miles away and headed to their next Disney food stand for another batch of deep fried Mayo balls, while explaining that their beet red skin was a base tan.
Ohio must be your code word for Midwesterners. Lol

Haha. Well look me up if that’s the case. Very low taxes. Low cost of living. Affordable homes.

Haha. Well look me up if that’s the case. Very low taxes. Low cost of living. Affordable homes.
I loved our time in Kansas City and low cost of living allowed us to get our first home while we were out there. Future is uncertain, so the goal is to save and build equity so we’re financially prepared for wherever we end up.

Sheetz sucks. I want Wawa!

We were in Cleveland this weekend spending some time with Wife's fam.

They started pressing pretty damn hard for us to move there haha
Do it!!!

It’s pretty awesome.
Oh, so that ish happens in other places besides Arizona in the winter too??? (Minus the Disney food stands, of course.)

Oh, so that ish happens in other places besides Arizona in the winter too??? (Minus the Disney food stands, of course.)
Or the beaches...

Back