The Official Banter Away Thread

I have 3 within a 5 mile radius lol love me some WAWA
Ugh I’m so close to Wawa country, but so far! I pretty much pick up a Wawa sub on the way there or back whenever I visit my parents.

Ugh I’m so close to Wawa country, but so far! I pretty much pick up a Wawa sub on the way there or back whenever I visit my parents.

I went to college in Northern Jersey and had some legit wawa withdrawals.. weekends were spent finding different wawas, Harold and Kumar style (just not as much pot haha)

Would you be frustrated if your local golf store's website looked like this?

Titleist Stand Bags
Sun Mountain Stand Bags
Golf Pride Grips

This is a national retailer to boot.

Thanks for posting that so I know not to waste my time there! Good God! That is pitiful!

Cleveland is known for a lot of different things. Some good and some bad. Maybe the most impressive and important thin it’s known for is its incredible health system and hospitals. Not that it would be good, but don’t hesitate. It’s #2......IN THE WORLD

not to mention the other health system in the city : University Health is ranked 24th.

True that! Just like every city in the world! The Clinic fixed my buddy when no one locally could help him. He suffered some traumatic head injuries from a fall, and the local people basically told him he couldn't do his job anymore because of his vision. He told me he was thinking about going to the Cole Eye Institute at Cleveland Clinic. I told him to do it because they have magicians working there! They figured out how to solve his problem, and he can see just fine!

My goal with the demands was to be taken seriously, while not being taken seriously.

Basically, I don't want to move to Cleveland haha

I can understand. Moving anywhere is a PITA! I've moved locally quite a few times, and it's always a hassle uprooting yourself. But, as has been said before, Cleveland has some really nice stuff! The whole University Circle area is pretty cool. A LOT of great restaurants and craft breweries! And there's a lot of great golf around here.

It’s pretty awesome.
@Canadan just needs to ask himself a simple question. If Ohio was so awesome, why do they clog the left hand lane in FL all winter long doing 35 extolling the virtues of how amazing Ohio is, while being a thousand miles away and headed to their next Disney food stand for another batch of deep fried Mayo balls, while explaining that their beet red skin was a base tan.

Why? Because we can! We use Florida as a convenience. We come when it's convenient. And when we're about to be suffocated by oppressive heat and humidity, what do we do? We go home and enjoy a nicer climate. And I have never seen "fried mayo balls" here in Ohio. Maybe that's Chinese/ Disney specialty offered only in Fla and Cali! And Florida drivers only think we're slow because they are all insane!

My Sis and BIL moved down there years ago, from upstate NY, in an area that was very rural! My Sis complained about having to spend 6 months per year indoors. They moved to Florida and guess what? They do the exact same thing! In New York state they were inside from late Fall, Winter and early Spring. While in Florida they are inside in late Spring, Summer, and early Fall! In one instance it's too cold to be out, in the other it's too hot! Pick your poison!

Used to live in central PA, and I do love me some Wawa. Don't sleep on Turkey Hill's rendition of an Arnold Palmer. Or their sweet tea. That stuff was like crack.

Used to live in central PA, and I do love me some Wawa. Don't sleep on Turkey Hill's rendition of an Arnold Palmer. Or their sweet tea. That stuff was like crack.
Oh yea! Turkey Hill ice tea lemonade serving size is at least a quart, maybe a gallon!

that sounds horrible.
Is that why its mysteriously called The Oasis? I love how coy everyone south of Columbus is about how cold it actually gets in southern Ohio.
Just so we are all clear.....are you playing in sub 42 degree weather?
2374523-500-temperature-f-en.gif

Is that why its mysteriously called The Oasis? I love how coy everyone south of Columbus is about how cold it actually gets in southern Ohio.
Just so we are all clear.....are you playing in sub 42 degree weather?
2374523-500-temperature-f-en.gif
I can get away with 40ish to get the hell out of my house, sure! We don't get much snow here, so it's more about picking the low wind days and using hot hands.

Also, I'm not being coy at all. It gets plenty cold here, however most years I've been year (let's call it 75% of the time) there are at least a couple 50ish or better days in every month.

I can get away with 40ish to get the hell out of my house, sure! We don't get much snow here, so it's more about picking the low wind days and using hot hands.

Also, I'm not being coy at all. It gets plenty cold here, however most years I've been year (let's call it 75% of the time) there are at least a couple 50ish or better days in every month.
I would say The same exact thing except January is unlikely. February we get an above 45 degree day or two and march is wide ass open. Im just saying I really dont think its all that different temps minus the snow.

January might be the only tough month... Other seems at least 3 times a month golf is probably possible... I like it!

I have made similar demands. Sim room or move somewhere with year round golf! Unfortunately I do not think I’m being taken very seriously 😐
Well, I have been working on my south plans for 23 years. Just keep telling my boys go south. No shot my wife will not leave near her boys. Now, one of them just has to come thru for me.

Well, I have been working on my south plans for 23 years. Just keep telling my boys go south. No shot my wife will not leave near her boys. Now, one of them just has to come thru for me.
Good luck! 6 years ago, less than a year after my parents purchased their intended retirement home in NC, my sister moved from PA to CT and I moved from PA to KC only a couple months apart :LOL:

Good luck! 6 years ago, less than a year after my parents purchased their intended retirement home in NC, my sister moved from PA to CT and I moved from PA to KC only a couple months apart :LOL:
Where is my BOO emoji. 😆

Got temps in the low 60s tomorrow. Going to try and sneak in a few holes in the afternoon.

Work has been crazy for me since beginning of the year! With the extra work pressures I’d honestly be lost on THP without THP Week in Review!

Hahah at some of this.

Doc was on call last night, so it’s a chance to watch whatever of my movies or shows I want...so what did I do?

I went to sleep at 9:15 :ROFLMAO:

Yup. Old. Hahahaha

Whats good around these parts?!

Back