The Official Banter Away Thread

I just had to turn down playing golf with Kid Rock, Colt Ford and John Daly.

That might be the greatest foursome ever assembled! Imagine being a random single and getting put in that group! You definitely are going to the Waffle House afterwards!

I just had to turn down playing golf with Kid Rock, Colt Ford and John Daly.
That must have hurt to turn down, imagine the fun in that group!

blows my mind what even 30 year retro stuff is going for.
Absolutely! I got the bug there after Christmas and found a used NES and had to pick up Excitebike... Was feeling pretty nostalgic, but the few dollars it cost was worth it in the end. Had a great evening with the family out of it!

Absolutely! I got the bug there after Christmas and found a used NES and had to pick up Excitebike... Was feeling pretty nostalgic, but the few dollars it cost was worth it in the end. Had a great evening with the family out of it!
I loved Excitebike!!!

I loved Excitebike!!!
Haha same. A really good game for its time, and to be completely honest, was just as fun last time I played!

Would have been awesome in 2 player.

One of the things I love about this place is when someone is randomly selected and gets into an Experience, other THPers welcome them, embrace the event and know other opportunities exist right around the corner. We know the disappointment sets in, but the truth is, we have close to a dozen this year and so many spots that will be available.

Follow along in the Live Update threads and something magical happens :)

Snowed about 4 inches yesterday. Wet and heavy. Mostly melted already. We needed the moisture. We are just at that point where the green up of spring will explode.
Same here, getting some snow/rain all last week now it's supposed to be in the high 50s, low 60s for a couple of days. Hope the green comes up. 🤞

One of the things I love about this place is when someone is randomly selected and gets into an Experience, other THPers welcome them, embrace the event and know other opportunities exist right around the corner. We know the disappointment sets in, but the truth is, we have close to a dozen this year and so many spots that will be available.

Follow along in the Live Update threads and something magical happens :)
So much good in this post! Sure there is the little bit of disappointment when you are not chosen but, it's a great thing to see the excitement of the members that are chosen and follow them in their journey. 🙂

Happiness and allowances on new golf equipment?
07845782e1e87b9ad6405fcc02bbc6da.jpg

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Everyone in North Carolina right now!

D4260CEC-9838-4301-8666-F58C401BE52A.jpeg

Would you go down into this junk to find and potentially hit your ball? It was as bad as it looks on Arccos.FF090CFD-5FDE-4E03-9527-EC68E98E6602.jpeg

Everyone in North Carolina right now!

View attachment 9001833
I am not a fan of the pollenpocalypse! 🤧
TN too, all the charts just say high, high, high.

I had to get a refill on my asthma meds because I couldn't breathe from all the allergens in the air right now.

It's crazy in AZ right now, too (at least in my neck of the woods). The one thing I hate about the spring here in The White Mountains. Pollen and wind. So freaking over it.

House goes on the market tomorrow. Knowing my luck showings will kick off about the same time as Masters coverage. :cautious::cautious::cautious:

House goes on the market tomorrow. Knowing my luck showings will kick off about the same time as Masters coverage. :cautious::cautious::cautious:

If the housing market is anything like around here, it will only take a day to knock that out. Leaves you time for the rest of the rounds. :D Good luck!

Back