The Official Banter Away Thread

Pageants are expensive! If you have a daughter and she participates in them you will understand the pain, lol.

Watch this to the end, it's worth it.

I can't stop laughing.. never saw that coming!

Headed to Wheeling, WV - So close to Oglebay Golf, however too quick of a trip to warrant playing....ughhh so sad!

Another cold day. When we get these east winds, they pound in the bad ass cold. I'm cold hardy with most things. Not golf. Haha. 34 and big winds is way beyond my tolerance. Ready for this system to move through and get back to marginally playable conditions.

Another cold day. When we get these east winds, they pound in the bad ass cold. I'm cold hardy with most things. Not golf. Haha. 34 and big winds is way beyond my tolerance. Ready for this system to move through and get back to marginally playable conditions.
I feel ya, we have a spring Nor'easter rolling in Friday, expecting snow and cold thru Sat. night. 🥺

This is darn cool to see. Damion Lee, SG/SF for the Golden State Warriors.

Wife's sociopath tendencies continue.. seriously, who opens cream cheese the entire length of the block? open just one end!
1618487008607795334854718825931.jpg

Wife's sociopath tendencies continue.. seriously, who opens cream cheese the entire length of the block? open just one end!
I am not sure how to process this

I'm glad THP can agree its not just me being neurotic

Feeling wiped out before lunch is never fun.

You can be right or you can be happy?! Which one are you gonna choose?
aint that the truth! finding out being right all the time is a bad way to live...at least in this house!

Gotta love the outfit there.

Baby is just sleeping away and his owner said let me stack some food and see how high I can go.

This is great.

Back