Reaction score
Handicap

Greg Kulbick

I don't golf good
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
12.4 USGA
Me: If I golf more, but walk, its like exercising.

Also me: If I switch to a spoon, I can get more of this food in my mouth faster.

fuffle master

Shaft it Up!!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So, who is comfortable going to eat at a restaurant by themselves?

Wife is out and on my own tonight. I always feel weird eating out non fast food by myself.

Snowman

It's a dry heat!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 14.1

Wife is out and on my own tonight. I always feel weird eating out non fast food by myself.
My wife has been gone for 3 months (taking care of family medical issues), so I've done a lot of solo restaurant eating. Feels a bit strange, but not enough to keep me from doing it.

robrandalgz

AKA skinsccalper
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

I usually take my phone and THP or scan social media. A lot less "awkward" for me, at that point.

baylrballa

Hackers Love Puppies
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

No problem. Sit at the bar(drinking or not), watch some sports, diddle on the phone.

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Travel tomorrow and unlike years past, it’s the first time in a while. Looking forward to meeting up with some friends and then THPers later in the week. Exciting times

Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Never been a fan of it unless it is something I want a lot.

Buckeyegolfnut

Reaction score
Handicap
About a 14

No problem here. Back when we still had a golf dome, I go hit a bucket and then on the way home was a small local restaurant that has great food. I'd go on Friday so I could get their walleye lunch. Walleye, prepared one of 4 ways, and 2 sides for $9.99. Hard to beat! Now that the golf dome has collapsed, I just go for the lunch!

KEV

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

I've never really had an issue with it. I've also never had an issue going to a movie by myself or things like that. My wife can't understand it at all though.

Snowman

It's a dry heat!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 14.1
I've never really had an issue with it. I've also never had an issue going to a movie by myself or things like that. My wife can't understand it at all though.
My wife is way more comfortable with it than I am. A few years ago she wanted to go to Paris for her 50th birthday, and I really wasn’t the least bit interested. She went without me, spent two weeks there and had an absolute blast. She did an AirBnB with a woman who turned out to be a French theater actress, saw all the stuff she wanted to see and did all the stuff she wanted to do. After she got back she told me “You just would’ve slowed me down!” 😆

greekelite

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Depends on the venue but like a casual place where I can watch some sports like BWW sure.. but if its a more sit down place I'd probably take it to go

Hope ya had a good meal tho!

Nate

My Friends Call Me Big Time
Reaction score
Handicap

Like others....head to a place w/ a nice bar/tv’s.

Gman79

Vegas Golf Baby #ShaftUp1
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Travel tomorrow and unlike years past, it’s the first time in a while. Looking forward to meeting up with some friends and then THPers later in the week. Exciting times
Awesome! Be safe and enjoy it

J.B. Cobb III

Waiting impatiently on my new clubs!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hester Ford, the oldest person in the United States, passed away yesterday in Charlotte, at the age of 116! She had over 100 great-grandchildren!:oops::oops::oops:

fuffle master

Shaft it Up!!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Depends on the venue but like a casual place where I can watch some sports like BWW sure.. but if its a more sit down place I'd probably take it to go

Hope ya had a good meal tho!
Pizza was good. Yea, I picked as casual place as I could 😆

it’s funny/ironic. I spend almost every day talking to people for sales or in board meetings in schools, yet I can be very uncomfortable being around people outside.

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
My Koi pond is just a pond now. I let Arrow out in the backyard this morning and in the middle of the yard was something super bright orange. Looks like a heron or something tried to eat the big Koi but didn't get far with it, so he was just laying there dead in the middle of the yard. Of course trash pickup isn't until Thursday, so now I have a dead fish triple bagged in garbage bags in my outside freezer until Thursday. I checked the pond for the other two Koi and didn't see them. They were smaller so maybe they were easier to eat? Good times.

Last edited:

fuffle master

Shaft it Up!!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My Koi pond is just a pond now. I let Arrow out in the backyard this morning and in the middle of the yard was something super bright orange. Looks like a heron or something tried to eat the big Koi but didn't get far with it, so he was just laying there dead in the middle of the yard. Of course trash pickup isn't until Thursday, so now I have a dead fish triple bagged in garbage bags in my outside freezer until Thursday. I checked the pond for the other two Koi and didn't see them. They were smaller so maybe they were easier to eat? Good times.
That’s one where you take a little drive to the local shops and drop the trash bag in the outside trash containers. They are usually picked up twice a week around here.

Smelly fish brings too many issues to my outside trash container.

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
That’s one where you take a little drive to the local shops and drop the trash bag in the outside trash containers. They are usually picked up twice a week around here.

Smelly fish brings too many issues to my outside trash container.
That's why it's in my freezer in the garage. And it will stay there until Thursday morning for trash pickup day.

Qwkz51

El Conquistador
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Trending+
We got some not good news about my pup. :( I've noticed him walking gingerly the last couple of weeks, but this week he started limping. Took him in, expecting to hear hip displacia. Equally as bad, they think he tore his ligament under his knee(ACL). :( hoping and praying rest and anti-inflammatory meds is enough. I just don't think surgery is an option at his age and weight.20210420_163449.jpg

Last edited:

Golfers Anonymous

THP Shaft Up 2021 Las Vegas
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
We got some not good news about my pup. :( I've noticed him walking gingerly the last couple of weeks, but this week he started limping. Took him in, expecting to hear hip displacia. Equally as bad, they think he tore his ligament under his knee. :( hoping and praying rest and anti-inflammatory meds is enough. I just don't think surg czery is an option at his age and weight.View attachment 9004160
Hope everything works out for the guy.

RealPretendPsychic

2021 Grandaddy - Team THP
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in