The Official Banter Away Thread

The high temperature was 48 degrees last Sunday. This Sunday the forecasted high is 90. Go figure. But, I'd rather play in 90 degree weather at this time of year than 48.
Same here, was down to mid 30s at night last weekend, 85-95 this Sunday and Monday. 🤯

Playing in my first 4-man scramble in a verrrry long time on Sunday (pending this crap weather we've been having). They are sending us out as an 8-some so each team's score is being kept by another group. I love the idea, but can't help but think this is going to be a 6 hour round.

Don’t you hate those times when you want to just go out have a drink and relax only to have someone join you that you just want to leave 😆

Last night my wife and I went out and anyone that knows me knows I don’t like being that serious outside of business. When we are there having drinks and who comes over, but the head of our union and says hello “Mr Leach”. Common, I don’t need to be Mr Leach on a Friday night. Ugh.

Don’t you hate those times when you want to just go out have a drink and relax only to have someone join you that you just want to leave 😆

Last night my wife and I went out and anyone that knows me knows I don’t like being that serious outside of business. When we are there having drinks and who comes over, but the head of our union and says hello “Mr Leach”. Common, I don’t need to be Mr Leach on a Friday night. Ugh.
EE3CA1B9-83AC-4342-8663-C348C357FE0A.gif

Using your name as an example, I always say, “My father’s name was Mr. Leach.”

An older gentleman at Lowe’s complemented my haircut because he thought I was in the service. I am not and it was a bit strange, but I appreciate him noticing the fresh cut 😎

Unfortunately I got food poisoning at a subway on the way home from Destin on Friday. Now it feels like a 1000 lb animal sat on my chest and twisted my shoulders to the point right before tearing. Wow. I forgot how bad food poisoning could be.

Damn I was hoping Mayweather would put Paul on his ass a few times last night. I'm no Mayweather fan but that kid is such a cocky a$$hole and needs a little humility

Our new summer Nanny started today. As a golfer, She finished 36 in State this year as a sophomore. That was the only credential that Mattered to me - she was more than qualified to watch our kids all summer. 😅😅😅

Need to do more cardio. The spammer was still on the line when I ran out of breath from yelling NOOOOOOOO into the phone. Really disappointed in myself. Mission not accomplished.

speaking of ice......apparently lake erie and the cuyahoga river are so frozen, this is possible. Or this guy has a death wish. One or the other. Maybe both.

Maybe its @Canadan orrrrrrr @cbaker2882

For legal reasons I will neither confirm nor deny if this was me

Oh yeah, it gets cold enough here on occasion. Heck, it's better than when the river used to catch fire! Lake Erie will sometimes freeze all the way across to Canada, although that didn't quite happen this year.

Follow me for more relationship advice..
2027dda78aeb34967d89337f4f3ed991.jpg

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

My wife is hosting a graduation party on Saturday for all the residents in her year at the medical center. Most of my playing partners will be there and have told me they plan to be too non-functioning to play on Sunday ☹

94 with an index of 105 right now. Not happy.

Banter or Rant, not sure but if you say something I expect the person not to act the exact opposite of what they literally said 5 mins ago. Amazed how many people say things only to act the exact opposite. Did you not listen to your own words just mins ago?

Last edited:
Banter or Rant, not sure but if you say something I expect the person not to act the exact opposite of what they literally said 5 mins ago. Amazed how many people say things only the act the exact opposite. Did you not listen to your own words just mins ago?
That's where the phrase "do as I say, not as I do" originated from.

There are literally not enough hours in the day for everything that I need/want to do right now. I mean, I could spend 12 or more hours per day working, but what would the fun be in that? :rolleyes:

Could you even imagine how the world would collectively lose their **** if Blazing Saddles was made today.

Just rolled to 31,000

Actually, it has been on TV recently. I saw it on Turner Classic Movies. And no, they could not make that movie today.

My wife and I watched this on the old CBN - Christian Broadcasting Network. A lot of dialogue was muted, but so was the campfire scene.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Marine's leave is approved to come home over the fourth...great news!

In same phone call he mentions he is being deployed to Japan for 6 months in August!

Great for him, but we just took his car out to him! Aughh!

Back