The Official Banter Away Thread

I have two new Simms (finishing brand) tops from another partnership that Julie put together. They are awesome, and the ultralight SolarFlex hoody is amazing. I played a couple of rounds with it early in cooler temps. Love it!

My dog just ripped a hole in one of my favorite pairs of golf shorts.

I love him, but, I may murder death kill him. 187.
Does he know how to use the three sea shells?

I debated putting this as a rant, but couldn't because it is kind of a part-happy, part-rant.

So to banter it goes...

We bought our first house, closed on Monday... However, packing absolutely sucks.

I am super excited to get into my own house, start a family, etc. but dreading the actual move.

Uh Oh....I have something brewing and it is freaking AWESOME!

Uh Oh....I have something brewing and it is freaking AWESOME!

is it better than a fancy coffee drink!?

Anyone remember those old gas powered golf carts you could pop the seat on and adjust the throttle spring? ahh, good time.

Anyone remember those old gas powered golf carts you could pop the seat on and adjust the throttle spring? ahh, good time.
Or warm your hands on the muffler during the colder months

Today I learned the my company bought a three-wheeled ice cream style bicycle. Apparently we're going to use it at golf tournaments and give away beer.

I think what that really means is that at my next annual review there's going to be a decent salary bump.;)

Had the trifecta of nights.. not only did out power go out but the hvac people turned off my gas, so while wife and baby got warm water (which I'm glad a d they're priority), I just took an ice shower 🥶

but in dumping out the baby's bath water, it leaked from the drain down into the kitchen exiting out some recessed lighting wtfffff
20210624_193357.jpg

I can't get it out to air it out so I hope it won't be an issue down the road

Oh an my hvac guy contracted me for a 100k btu heater, and what to be be installed is an 80k. Not sure if its the supply or him trying to put a fast one, but he better adjust the price a few hundred

I guess this should have gone in the rant thread 🤣

I watched the video of the Surfside condo collapse, it looks like a ******* demolition

you never know when your time is up

@JB put a box of leftover Crumbl cookies in the oven. I forgot they were in there and preheated the oven to 375 to roast some veggies…oops!
Who puts leftover cookies in the oven?????

I’ve never had leftover cookies….
Yeah, I think the word 'leftover' in the same sentence as cookies confused me... :ROFLMAO:

Back