The Official Banter Away Thread

👀

Sorry, was mowing all 10 ******* acres, and weedeating, before I can leave at 12 am 😢

I do the weed eating for our little 1/3 acre and I am literally crippled after. I would die if I had to do 10 acres. I have to take an arthritis pill the second I get back in the house.

I do the weed eating for our little 1/3 acre and I am literally crippled after. I would die if I had to do 10 acres. I have to take an arthritis pill the second I get back in the house.
We have too many trees, and too much fence, it sucks. :(

We have too many trees, and too much fence, it sucks. :(

We just have those decorative paver things around all the flower beds. They are brutal, and they always break the string and I have to restring at least once. I hate it! I actually enjoy yard work, I just hate the weedeating because my back and wrist hurt so bad after.

We just have those decorative paver things around all the flower beds. They are brutal, and they always break the string and I have to restring at least once. I hate it! I actually enjoy yard work, I just hate the weedeating because my back and wrist hurt so bad after.
Next year I’m using round-up :LOL:

I do like that bag quite a bit. Just awesome touches.

House clean.
Lawn done.
Car clean.
Fridge stocked.
Packed.

Ready to hit the road at midnight…kinda….

Whelp, my wife made brownies WITH RASINS tonight and I am now pretty sure I live with a serial killer. So if I am not around for a while, please make sure that the prosecution sees this text.

Well we just became Disney World Annual Pass holders. Not sure if I should scream or

Well we just became Disney World Annual Pass holders. Not sure if I should scream or

When we were pass holders awhile back, I put the AP sticker on my wife’s car, and then I made a vinyl sticker on the Cricut that said “I pay $2,500 a year for my kids to cry about a balloon” and put it under it.

When we were pass holders awhile back, I put the AP sticker on my wife’s car, and then I made a vinyl sticker on the Cricut that said “I pay $2,500 a year for my kids to cry about a balloon” and put it under it.
That’s how I feel right about now. So just to make sure I get my money’s worth you know where I’ll be tomorrow and Saturday. Works out since we will be in Lakeland to watch the son play football Saturday night for some college football.

That’s how I feel right about now. So just to make sure I get my money’s worth you know where I’ll be tomorrow and Saturday. Works out since we will be in Lakeland to watch the son play football Saturday night for some college football.
So if you get a squeeze bottle drink from Art Smith in Disney springs, then you get like $12 refills or something for as long as you bring the cup, even months after you first bought it. I go with the moonshine sweet tea. It’s the best deal in Disney.
EB1241D1-96E8-4D82-8F6D-AFBFFEC89AF2.jpeg

Whelp, my wife made brownies WITH RASINS tonight and I am now pretty sure I live with a serial killer. So if I am not around for a while, please make sure that the prosecution sees this text.

I swear they do that kind of crap intentionally to piss us off

did she first say “let’s go to dairy queen. i have a craving for vanilla in a cone.”

So if you get a squeeze bottle drink from Art Smith in Disney springs, then you get like $12 refills or something for as long as you bring the cup, even months after you first bought it. I go with the moonshine sweet tea. It’s the best deal in Disney.
View attachment 9028275
Oh my word the sweet team moonshine is dangerous. I’ve had it my friend & that is one of our favorites!

I thought you said ricin and was already on 9-1- when I reread

First time flying in 2 years. AM flights are a lot better when it was under 20 minutes from my driveway to the other side of TSA check point.

First time using TSA Pre check this morning. Worth every penny!

Back