The Official Banter Away Thread

including the man behind the camera
He’s the most talented one of us all. And he puts up with us, why I’m not sure, but he does!

@JB

Why would you insult Mila Kunis like that. She is way way more attractive than I am.

It's raining in Ohio... ish.

The perfect carryover from the aggressively rainy Tennessee experience hahaha
77 as a high here tomorrow! :love:

77 as a high here tomorrow! :love:
So ready for some fall golf! Have a tournament Saturday and the low Friday night is 46 with a high of 70. Should be a perfect day for golf!

I should only be allowed to drink from cups with lids 🤦‍♂️

I just took a 3 hour nap and I still feel way behind on sleep.

I need to win the lottery! I could never go back to work and be completely ok with it!

I took a 25 minute nap earlier and I feel... the same.
Reign says Power Through It!
Although I do believe I have officially gone mad from the hours I keep.

Your Order from Edel Golf has been shipped.....

Estimated delivery:
Check back tomorrow for an updated delivery date.

It's raining in Ohio... ish.

The perfect carryover from the aggressively rainy Tennessee experience hahaha

It's still raining here, it never stopped, and it won't stop for another day or so. I have never seen anything like it. Some areas are up to 7"+ of rain. But the weather behind it is AMAZING!

It's still raining here, it never stopped, and it won't stop for another day or so. I have never seen anything like it. Some areas are up to 7"+ of rain. But the weather behind it is AMAZING!
Porch sitting fall weather is on the way!

This sounds like something @JB would say when he wants me to come back to the Tech Studio for more video content :ROFLMAO:

...you just left off the Ohio weather jab

This sounds like something @JB would say when he wants me to come back to the Tech Studio for more video content :ROFLMAO:

...you just left off the Ohio weather jab
Next week I embark on about a 6-8 week journey of non-stop travel. Not a lot of Tech Studio time for me coming up.

JBCIV is teething again!😢 So, my wife gave him a frozen uncrustable to naw on, figuring it would soothe his gums and he would probably just play with it or mash it to pieces. NOPE! He ate the whole thing!:oops: My ten month old ate an entire uncrustable!!! I'm gonna start a Go Fund Me to feed him!

Back