The Official Banter Away Thread

Everyone wants a well paying job. The number that are willing to put in the work to get there - well, that’s a different story.

I just played the best golf I've played in probably two years. Everything was just clicking. That was the most fun I've had as far as actual game play in a really long time.
Congrats, buddy!!

Reactions: KEV
I just played the best golf I've played in probably two years. Everything was just clicking. That was the most fun I've had as far as actual game play in a really long time.
I can only love this post if you had the Hogan irons in the bag!

• Haha
Reactions: KEV
I can only love this post if you had the Hogan irons in the bag!
Who knows what our score would have been if I did!

I actually just found out that we won the scramble we were playing. The awesome part is we won two rounds and one night stay at Sutton Bay golf course. It's a pretty private course right in the middle of South Dakota. I've been wanting the chance to play there for years and I finally get to now!

Post long weekend with THPers hangover is real. Just the same as as an official THP experience. Hang with 20 great dudes, play golf, and laughing is special.

Thank THP for being You. 👊

Who knows what our score would have been if I did!

I actually just found out that we won the scramble we were playing. The awesome part is we won two rounds and one night stay at Sutton Bay golf course. It's a pretty private course right in the middle of South Dakota. I've been wanting the chance to play there for years and I finally get to now!

Wait a minute. This course is in the middle of SoDak, and is called Sutton BAY? I didn't realize that there was oceanfront property in SoDak! Or maybe it's by one of the big lakes like Oahe or Skagawea. Wait a minute, I think those are in NoDak. Isn't the big lake in SoDak McConaughy in the SW corner of the state? My buddy lived near denver and used to take his boat up there to fish.

Wait a minute. My geography is all messed up. McConaughy is in Nebraska. Oahe is in SoDak.

Wait a minute. This course is in the middle of SoDak, and is called Sutton BAY? I didn't realize that there was oceanfront property in SoDak! Or maybe it's by one of the big lakes like Oahe or Skagawea. Wait a minute, I think those are in NoDak. Isn't the big lake in SoDak McConaughy in the SW corner of the state? My buddy lived near denver and used to take his boat up there to fish.

Wait a minute. My geography is all messed up. McConaughy is in Nebraska. Oahe is in SoDak.

:ROFLMAO:. You took the scenic route but got it right :ROFLMAO:. The Missouri River runs through the middle of the state and Oahe is pretty much in the middle. Sutton Bay sits right on the river. Several years ago they actually had one of the holes cave in and fall in to the river, they built a little too close!

8920BC09-0D37-470D-9C34-1D6B4F700C73.jpegD1AFCFAC-AF9A-4B31-8565-CAF72FAD45FB.jpegAB1695A8-4969-4908-8EF0-0A806CEE59F9.jpeg

Post long weekend with THPers hangover is real. Just the same as as an official THP experience. Hang with 20 great dudes, play golf, and laughing is special.

Thank THP for being You. 👊
How great is this place, eh? Low Richard count, high fun count.

Glad you had a blast!

How great is this place, eh? Low Richard count, high fun count.

Glad you had a blast!
Absolute best. Thanks.

The greens are the Barton courses, especially Crenshaw, was the pinnacle of Bermuda evil. You’d have loved it! 😉

I like dessert. Way better than desert.

If the weather holds I am going to try to play tomorrow evening

My life is better today than it was last Thursday. Without mentioning everyone in TX that was great to meet, I will single out @BigDill

What a riot! I wish he lived in Arizona so I could play with him more often.
1000%

If anyone watches Jeopardy there is a guy who has been winning for about a month. Close your eyes when he is talking and I swear its Kevin from The Office!

Over the last couple of weeks I've been fasting from 8pm-noon, only having coffee in the morning and it's kind of amazing how good I've felt. I thought it would be miserable but I don't really miss breakfast at all, especially since I usually ate pure carbs every morning.

Over the last couple of weeks I've been fasting from 8pm-noon, only having coffee in the morning and it's kind of amazing how good I've felt. I thought it would be miserable but I don't really miss breakfast at all, especially since I usually ate pure carbs every morning.
They are calling your name!

Congratulations Kev, I tried that and I got the jitters to bad from all the coffee I drink in the morning.

Back