The Official Banter Away Thread

I love when a place that tried to tell the world that Scotty Cameron is going to Nike and then a year later scrub their site of any details of that report, calling us out for an incomplete report. Nothing incomplete about it, but its pretty funny what those who chase come up with.

Z4GBe9V.jpg

I really do enjoy trolling anti vaxers on Facebook.
I am generally curious where you were educated. I would really like to read some legitimate research on why vaccines are bad. You seem pretty knowledgeable on the subject and was wondering if you had any peer reviewed academic research papers that you could link me too. I actually enjoy reading them to better educate myself since everything is not black or white.

Thanks.

I really do enjoy trolling anti vaxers on Facebook.
You know that person is going to show up on Reddit looking for those papers right?

I love when a live chat starts up in the Grandaddy thread.

how to respond to news needs to be a topic today, so I think it’s warranted to share the Charger’s response that they may be moving to London. So good.

how to respond to news needs to be a topic today, so I think it’s warranted to share the Charger’s response that they may be moving to London. So good.

they have no fans who cares

New sound toys for PGA Show and new season of content are rather intriguing. It is crazy to me how much this area changes year to year.

Every year we try to do some nice things for our partners. One of them is really into grilling and got big promotion as of late so we sent him a gift card to an online butcher shop. Not only did they send the gift card to me instead of him, they sent me 8 of them in small increments instead of 1 big one. So I had to pass all the codes to him and what was written on the card via email. It was awkward but funny.

Every year we try to do some nice things for our partners. One of them is really into grilling and got big promotion as of late so we sent him a gift card to an online butcher shop. Not only did they send the gift card to me instead of him, they sent me 8 of them in small increments instead of 1 big one. So I had to pass all the codes to him and what was written on the card via email. It was awkward but funny.
And this code...

And this code...

And this code...

And this code...

And this code....

And this code...

And this code...

And this code...

And this code...

And this code....

Yes and 3 more and the codes were super long. The text back said "Did you just get me meat". Im still laughing

Yes and 3 more and the codes were super long. The text back said "Did you just get me meat". Im still laughing
It’s a Ron Swanson approved gift.

It may be 80 degrees outside but it’s 70 in here. If fall wants to skip Florida we will just have to create it on our own.

View attachment 8913786

Still amazed at how well that turned out. Also a fire in FL? Feel free to send some heat up this way :LOL:

Still amazed at how well that turned out. Also a fire in FL? Feel free to send some heat up this way :LOL:

Thanks! They are bold, but we like it. And yes, haha we put the AC down low and started a fire. Our first one of the year, and first one with the new fireplace.

Thanks! They are bold, but we like it. And yes, haha we put the AC down low and started a fire. Our first one of the year, and first one with the new fireplace.
I want to be your neighbor. The Midwest sucks.

I want to be your neighbor. The Midwest sucks.

Haha, you have been saying that for 5 years and then tore down your house and rebuilt. That was your chance.

Haha, you have been saying that for 5 years and then tore down your house and rebuilt. That was your chance.
I know. I just need to buy a Florida home too someday.

I really dislike the midwest weather. Other than that it’s okay.

I know. I just need to buy a Florida home too someday.

I really dislike the midwest weather. Other than that it’s okay.

I try to stay active and upbeat through the fall and winter but I am usually defeated by the end of the year. I am already in a tailspin this year. I want to move to Tucson but my wife doesn’t like the heat.

I try to stay active and upbeat through the fall and winter but I am usually defeated by the end of the year. I am already in a tailspin this year. I want to move to Tucson but my wife doesn’t like the heat.
Arizona or Las Vegas are also top choices for me. My long term dream is to have our primary residence here and then a home/condo on the Gulf Coast of FL and a Home/Condo in a desert golf course community.

I hate the Midwest winters and hate the Midwest summers. I love the fall and spring but unfortunately in St Louis we are becoming a 2 season area. Fall and Spring weather lasts 2 weeks each now. Heck it was 94 on Oct 1 and 28 on Oct 31. If I’m going to sweat like a pig during the hot, humid summer I would rather do it with the gulf nearby to enjoy all the perks of living by a large body of salt water.

I could totally live Robert Arrington’s life

Bachelor life for two weeks sounded like fun. And then it got here and it’s just less sleep and worse food.

Back