The Official Banter Away Thread

I know your weather is turning fast, but we need a break from the heat too.

I would take that heat alllllll year no problem. Humidity? Bring it. Im like @wubears71 .....I cant stand Midwest winters......its miserable and depressing. Trees go bare, grass goes dormant and brown, cant play golf or anything outside.

I have some friends that always want to go skiing and im always like dude no....just no... why would I want go to the cold and snow when I get it 4-5 months a year and absolutely hate it?

I don't know that I've ever noticed this..... but I will experiment as I have a Walgreens and CVS that are side by side and report back the next time I drugstore shop ;)
Buy a pack of gum from each and compare receipt lengths.

My parents bought me a sweeeet backpack yesterday for our upcoming baby in February. It’s the least “diaper bag” looking diaper bag I’ve seen. Super functional. Tons of pockets. Looks great and nothing like a mommy diaper bag. Definitely designed for the dad...

I have some friends that always want to go skiing and im always like dude no....just no... why would I want go to the cold and snow when I get it 4-5 months a year and absolutely hate it?
Skiing is a major reason I dislike the cold. My Dad took us to Colorado yearly to go skiing since he loves it. Of course, he was the one that wanted to be the first on the lift and the last one to leave, which meant I was forced to partake in it also. While I consider myself a very good skier, the freezing cold days and the endless chair lift rides in the cold and wind while my feet fell asleep, my toes got cold and my body started to freeze due to the sweat from skiing hard down the mountain, make me fine if I never see a ski slope again. If I could ski powder when it's 50 and sunny, then I'm in skiing heaven. But teens and windy - no thanks.

The THP Equipment Lab is officially cleaned out. Man it was piling up in there from the last THP Experience.
All cleaned, floors swept and ready to film with Danny Le tomorrow.

I would take that heat alllllll year no problem. Humidity? Bring it. Im like @wubears71 .....I cant stand Midwest winters......its miserable and depressing. Trees go bare, grass goes dormant and brown, cant play golf or anything outside.

I'm with you on winter. I don't like the cold. Here in upstate NY, we have snow forecasted for tomorrow and Friday's high is projected to possibly reach 32. It's too early for me for this snow and cold.

I know your weather is turning fast, but we need a break from the heat too. It's finally starting to get a little better here and next week we have a chance to be below average which would be amazing!

I need you all to keep that heat for just a few more weeks. Taking family to see Mickey and it's cold up here. We could use a warm stretch.

The THP Equipment Lab is officially cleaned out. Man it was piling up in there from the last THP Experience.
All cleaned, floors swept and ready to film with Danny Le tomorrow.
It's like cleaning the house before company comes over..."looks great in here? Thanks, yea I try and keep it this way most of the time!" :ROFLMAO:

I need you all to keep that heat for just a few more weeks. Taking family to see Mickey and it's cold up here. We could use a warm stretch.

Orlando is not the same as it is where we are. They can keep the heat.

Okay, I'll bite.....

Just wondering why you would notice such a thing in the first place, but then again this sort of behavior explains a lot about you..... :rolleyes:

Everyone knows you bite, just do what I told you.

My parents bought me a sweeeet backpack yesterday for our upcoming baby in February. It’s the least “diaper bag” looking diaper bag I’ve seen. Super functional. Tons of pockets. Looks great and nothing like a mommy diaper bag. Definitely designed for the dad...
Nice! Having a tolerable diaper bag makes life easier as dad. I hated the diaper bags my wife used, so I had one of my own. Easier to carry for me. I hated feeling like I was carrying a purse around, it’s just awkward feeling if your not used to carrying one.

Nice! Having a tolerable diaper bag makes life easier as dad. I hated the diaper bags my wife used, so I had one of my own. Easier to carry for me. I hated feeling like I was carrying a purse around, it’s just awkward feeling if your not used to carrying one.

I always just put one in my back pocket and have some wipes in the glove boxs.

Yeah, I have a messenger type bag with skulls and crossbones on it. I like it.

At Lowe’s and a guy is complaining that they won’t give him Black Friday pricing today.

At Lowe’s and a guy is complaining that they won’t give him Black Friday pricing today.
Probably complains that the sun is too bright too

When one twin gets sick, so too must the other soon after.

But they're cute, so that makes it ok.

Breaking out the pod studio for tonight.

21D913D4-0091-4A5A-84F2-6FB556768592.jpeg

Leaving for NC in the morning. No work until next Thursday.

@JB - I flew today and took the first class upgrade which is an obvious no-brainer. So what does the guy across the aisle from me do? Immediately takes off his shoes, while wearing no socks (not that wearing socks would have excused it). I just need confirmation that this is completely unacceptable under any circumstances.

Back