The Official Banter Away Thread

@JB - I flew today and took the first class upgrade which is an obvious no-brainer. So what does the guy across the aisle from me do? Immediately takes off his shoes, while wearing no socks (not that wearing socks would have excused it). I just need confirmation that this is completely unacceptable under any circumstances.

Yes completely. Nothing says clean like the floor of a plane. Probably the same guy that would lick food off the tray in front of him

Yes completely. Nothing says clean like the floor of a plane. Probably the same guy that would lick food off the tray in front of him
I've gotta be on a plane tomorrow..... stopping on the way home to buy a supply of Clorox wipes!

The Grandaddy videos from Callaway dropping are so much fun. That thread is going to be nuts leading up to the event.

When one twin gets sick, so too must the other soon after.

But they're cute, so that makes it ok.

yea, that seems to happen for many years to come. My twins are 22

The Grandaddy videos from Callaway dropping are so much fun. That thread is going to be nuts leading up to the event.

That video was a lot of fun. Glad they're making the announcements like that this year. It's great to hear / see reactions and little bit more about each person. The smack talk is good as well.

i always say I need to, but then I forget

Buy like 3 of them on Amazon and keep one loaded in whatever you typically take on the plane with you and just leave them until its empty.

Into the semi finals of the over 49 basketball league.

Yea Bitches!

My parents bought me a sweeeet backpack yesterday for our upcoming baby in February. It’s the least “diaper bag” looking diaper bag I’ve seen. Super functional. Tons of pockets. Looks great and nothing like a mommy diaper bag. Definitely designed for the dad...
I eventually just started using an Ogio backpack with a bunch of pockets. I mention this because I can really see making a “dad diaper bag” out of the Alpha 320 and a couple of those mod pouches. Perfect for wipes.

Into the semi finals of the over 49 basketball league.

Yea Bitches!

Congratulations! 2 more to go!

Now, there is a BB league in your area that is that specific.... over 49? How is that enforced? In my mid-40s I played in a league that was Over 35 and there were a bunch of guys who played in the league that were early 30s.... hell, we had a couple on our team and nobody knew because they were balding and had a ponch

Congratulations! 2 more to go!

Now, there is a BB league in your area that is that specific.... over 49? How is that enforced? In my mid-40s I played in a league that was Over 35 and there were a bunch of guys who played in the league that were early 30s.... hell, we had a couple on our team and nobody knew because they were balding and had a ponch
For us it’s at our club so we reference your age on the profile, which comes directly from your drivers license.

I am going to change my name to surgery Shane for the month of December haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to change my name to surgery Shane for the month of December haha

Bro, you need a very strong drink!

Hang in there.

I travel with a clean pair of socks to use on long haul flights. First thing I do once we're in the air is take off my shoes and change into my clean socks. 99% of the time, those socks get tossed as soon as I'm off the plane. The slippers the airlines give you are garbage, and always seem to be 4 sizes too small. I only use them when I get up to use the lav.

Hate the city but love the view
4b6b34d3b7109d6464b9fd15724a25b0.mov

Thats got a be a tapatalk picture with the non-resizing. Gawd they butcher multi-media.

edited: I apparently like to share and write too much content sometimes.

Alternative: Heading out for a lesson with a new instructor. I'm looking forward to getting feedback on my swing compared to my swing goals.

Last edited:
Hate the city but love the view
4b6b34d3b7109d6464b9fd15724a25b0.mov

That is an awful view. You can see the pollution in the air

Back