The Official Banter Away Thread

Yes I am sneaking out for nine holes of golf...shhh don’t tell anyone.

I though let you lived in Ohio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never thought I would be excited for a surgery but as I battle my FIFTH sinus infection of the year, December 2 can’t get here soon enough. Now I just need to find a girlfriend who will pamper me while I am recovering and then leave once I am recovered haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't Craigslist have a section for this?

I have learned bits and pieces here and there about some folks on here during my lurking and postings, and knew about the love of milk with @Snickerdog. But, what is it about the shoes? :ROFLMAO:
Just because I don’t want anyone to not have the pleasure of enjoying the awesomeness of “the” shoes
B40E46A5-BB5E-4C0B-86DF-2C9ECEA6C256.jpeg

I want the tour premiere's in that colorway haha

Not for 3 bills though. That is dumb.

Maybe you can ask them to include the hair in his photo and you get a discount?

Maybe you can ask them to include the hair in his photo and you get a discount?
Ugh, I still can't not see that hair now. My eyes go right to it. Wouldn't be an issue other than I get the pleasure of seeing that pic way more often than I'd like.

Ugh, I still can't not see that hair now. My eyes go right to it. Wouldn't be an issue other than I get the pleasure of seeing that pic way more often than I'd like.
Gonna have to update the pic.

I want the tour premiere's in that colorway haha

Not for 3 bills though. That is dumb.
I think they're so expensive because they are the official shoe of the Hawaiian Nurse's Association.

I think they're so expensive because they are the official shoe of the Hawaiian Nurse's Association.

There ya go. I knew facts would get uncovered.
is the official color way called Pubious?

I flipped a pair of the Nike Rosche Masters edition was couple years ago and felt guilty as heck for quite awhile. I can't bring myself to do that again.

Back