The Official Banter Away Thread

I'm headed into the local Genesis concert now and I brought earplugs. Does that mean I am smart or officially old?
I don’t understand the question. How do earplugs and concerts relate? You doing some carpentry while watching the show?

I don’t understand the question. How do earplugs and concerts relate? You doing some carpentry while watching the show?
My tinnitus says hi.

Actually, it says hi 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

My tinnitus says hi.

Don’t get me wrong, I completely understand the impacts of loud noises and I’ll be the first to advocate for hearing protection. I have a few sets of good earmuffs in my garage, and custom-fitted earplugs for when I ride my motorcycle.

Sarcasm isn’t always conveyed the best in writing.

Leftover pecan Pie is a perfectly acceptable breakfast food right? And for a mid morning snack again?

Leftover pecan Pie is a perfectly acceptable breakfast food right? And for a mid morning snack again?
Absolutely!

Ready for the doc to be off call. 96 hours is a long time.

I've had chocolate cake for breakfast with my coffee the last 2 days so I vote yes!

I've had chocolate cake for breakfast with my coffee the last 2 days so I vote yes!
It's times like this I wish I wasn't lactose intolerant. I need to be more careful what I have at means, I don't always want to take 10 pills a day. But I would absolutely have one for your cake with my morning coffee.

My tinnitus says hi.

That was why I brought the earplugs. It worked out really well actually. I can remember many years ago going to a Big Sugar concert. It was 72 hours before I could hear again.

My tinnitus says hi.

It sucks. Totally. I blame the medication I'm on for mine.

I’ve done r
I’ve done the same with strawberry cheesecake

That was my breakfast yesterday - the best

That was why I brought the earplugs. It worked out really well actually. I can remember many years ago going to a Big Sugar concert. It was 72 hours before I could hear again.

Yep! Even Ted Nugent recommends them. I heard him say one time that if you still want to get up close and get "crunched" by the music, to please wear earplugs! Especially at on of his shows. He told about a time whene they were playing Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City. The PA consultant said that for a venue of that size, you could definitely use 60,000 watts. Nugent ran 120,000 a side!

Most important bag packed for trip.

16380614867536492211206783209560.jpg

Cabo here I come
1638103269807540112501761662015.jpg

Going to be a chilly 42 at tee time today. Should be a pretty empty course though. 😁

Back