The Official Banter Away Thread

@Desmond Do you mind updating your email address with your THP Forum account?

Each time you get a PM, there is an email address error that we are receiving. Thanks so much.

Tell me how - my account has the correct email address - the gmail account. Thx.

This I totally agree with. I have a buddy that did the curve TV and it really is a central viewing that it required. @GolferGal if it doesn't work for you out of the box, play with the settings on it and also where you sit, your (or the monitor) height and placement angle. They can be great, but if it's not right for you it's one of those headache inducing things that are just a waste.

Appreciate the feedback here as well! I actually bought 2 monitors last night, an straight ultra wide and a curved, since they were both heavily discounted for cyber Monday, and will return the one I don't like. I hope I can get the curved to work because it will fit my desk much better, but being someone with vertigo, I am starting to worry that it might make me feel sick, which is why I picked up a straight one as well juuuuust in case.

My Dad is going in for his first knee replacement today. He put it off for too long and I’m glad he’s finally getting it done. Been a rough period for him since he’s had both shoulders replaced in the last two years and the other knee is due for a replacement. Anyway really hoping for an uneventful procedure and recovery.

My father had a minor procedure done yesterday and at 81 it is always a concern. He has not been able to golf for 6 months and that was his main passion, so seeing that I was glad he had it done. Now hopefully it worked and he can get back out there in a couple of weeks.

My Dad is going in for his first knee replacement today. He put it off for too long and I’m glad he’s finally getting it done. Been a rough period for him since he’s had both shoulders replaced in the last two years and the other knee is due for a replacement. Anyway really hoping for an uneventful procedure and recovery.
Sounds like my dad. He’s now a 69 year old robot - new hips, new knees, new shoulders. The knees were the worst but he‘s been doing great since everything healed. Staying on top of Physical Therapy was the key.

5B6A8C62-8A9F-4CA9-BB46-80D487D4C111.jpeg

Still another day of soup left 🤤
8EB22DD3-B86A-444D-A661-00DDC13C287A.jpeg

It is! you can get as fancy as you want.
Heck yes just made me some potato cakes...and my goodness I am in heaven!!!

Heck yes just made me some potato cakes...and my goodness I am in heaven!!!
question is were you cooking them or perfecting the entre for a michelin star?

Looks like I will be traveling all over the place next week...Canton, Montgomery & Mobile.

Do you get to go to any place nice?
I mean flying over all those places are nice…I do have a work trip coming up to Puerto Rico hopefully in two weeks.

Realized I just passed over 33,000 posts.

I just Described a piece of hardware as the size of “one of the thicker books in an encyclopedia” and realized after the fact that most of my audience has never seen a set of encyclopedias.

Back