The Official Banter Away Thread

Thanks to @Canadan (and others) I got two pairs myself, they have not arrived yet but he recommended either the right on time or the open to close (picked up one of each). My plan is going to be to wear them non golfing since if it's golfing weather it's shorts weather most of the time. I have two other pairs of golfing pants that I have worn non golf. We'll see how these feel and fit. I assume they will become every day pants very quickly if they live up to the hype.
Love my up to the hype first day in...

Also have a golf hoodie from linksoul on ... My wallet is 🔥🔥🔥 after BF and cyber deals...

Whats up ya'll!?!

I just tried to get my 22 Albatross membership but paypal said otherwise. Ill try back later

Worked my arse off this past week, finished early...get to go home early! Next week will be more fun!

#toooldforthisshit

Minus the open belly, that's going to be me this weekend hahaha

Beverage time is upon us.

Rum 'O Clock!

I have an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party on Saturday, many beverages are likely to be consumed.

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
I'm thinking of giving up alcohol or at least greatly reducing it. It just doesn't agree with me anymore. When I have a drink it goes straight to my head and I no longer like that sensation and it also gives me a mild headache soon after. I've thought about giving up for a long time but after a while slip back into having a drink now and again.

I don't have any dependency on alcohol and I don't drink that often but when I do it is no longer enjoyable.

Let's see how it goes. The first month will be interesting. Also, I don't want to put pressure on myself to be completely abstinent. It may be better to reduce it first and then see how it goes.

Nothing wrong with this. I pretty much quit drinking in my mid 20's when I realized my limit was 2 beers. Any more and I did stupid stuff. I never really liked the taste anyway.:)

Uh oh, people at work seem to have figured out that I password protect their Excel files with ‘abc123’…

You should change the password to cba321. That'll really mess them up.:ROFLMAO:
Or change it to Ishouldnthavethis:ROFLMAO:

Plus @ddec has done that after Del Taco.

Everyone laughs until the hotel sent me a bill for backing up their entire system.

Finish off this trip to the windy city. Be back after Hollywood next week though.
20211202_145621.jpg

Flipped it up with the lunch special pepperoni
Im not sure if I should commend you or think you make horrible decisions :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: J4U
Im not sure if I should commend you or think you make horrible decisions :ROFLMAO:
It was pretty tasty, but anything would taste good here! Next trip it will be spinach

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Wish I had taken a picture/video of the planes coming in over the Giordano's.

@GolferGal how's the monitor working out?

I have the straight one going right now, and the curved one arrives tomorrow. It took a little rearranging but it's starting to work well for what I need. I am hopeful the curved one will fit the desk even better, but I am a little nervous about the fun house thing, so we will see. I will let you know once I get it set up after it arrives.

Back