The Official Banter Away Thread

Google famous people born today, January 17th!😳

I have written more the past couple days than I have in a long time.

I truly hope THP enjoys everything about to come at them! Release season is fun!

There is currently no logic in this situation. No boundaries, no matter if I try to set them or not. It's a full breakdown, and I'm simply not equipped to deal with it properly, but I'm basically a mother to this person so a lot of times it all falls on me. I am just glad they are starting to get help, and I have volunteered to be a part of the sessions if it will help. Maybe I can learn tools to help this person that way as well.
As someone who deals with a similar situation. You're on the right track. Supportive doesn't mean sacrificing yourself. There are support groups and therapist that can help you cope with helping them. Mental health is sadly understated in our country, the upside there is help for everyone. It might take some digging and some rough patches but stay strong! We'll keep you in our thoughts!

My wife opened a package and was very excited to show me her new purchase - a blanket with sleeves like a sweater to make it wearable. She got mad at me when I called it a “swanket”

My wife opened a package and was very excited to show me her new purchase - a blanket with sleeves like a sweater to make it wearable. She got mad at me when I called it a “swanket”
A snuggie?

A snuggie?
I suppose it is a Snuggie yes. I think this one is designed to be worn around the back so probably totally different. Feeling pretty under qualified to make a judgement call on women’s accessories to be entirely honest.

I suppose it is a Snuggie yes. I think this one is designed to be worn around the back so probably totally different. Feeling pretty under qualified to make a judgement call on women’s accessories to be entirely honest.
I am not so sure about that female..

I think Panda Express is pretty underrated.
I do too. When we had it a few months ago I thought that. My only issue is their rice and lo mein, are not great and you get massive amounts of them with meal choice.

I have written more the past couple days than I have in a long time.

I truly hope THP enjoys everything about to come at them! Release season is fun!
I can say I truly enjoy reading about everything you write.

I think Panda Express is pretty underrated.
Have not had it in years but I want to say I agree with that statement. I always did half and half with orange chicken and pot stickers.

I just took a covid test. Normally not feeling well, I wouldn't take a darn thing, but because we have renovations going on, it was appropriate. Negative result.

I just took a covid test. Normally not feeling well, I wouldn't take a darn thing, but because we have renovations going on, it was appropriate. Negative result.
Hope you start to feel better soon! That stinks! And hopefully @GolferGal won't get it.

Glad you’re negative. Regardless, get well soon!

was the test verbal?

Back