The Official Banter Away Thread

Is that like a snuggy for your hands? LOL

Aw! Looks like you can hold hands with your sweetie in a common mitten! How cute! :oops:

Ugh. Magnolia Jude is not doing well. I don't handle my babies being sick, and she's my tank, so for her to be hurting...its not good. 😢
Ohhh man hope things get better for you all quickly

I know there are plenty of others facing the same thing, but seeing my father-in-laws mental deterioration is excruciating. One of the most brilliant engineers and still had a sharp mind until a few years ago. But this year has just been brutal. Not a rant, just life.
Positive thoughts. My father is slowly slipping and it's tough to see. Positive thoughts.

I found the most comfortable pants ever. I want to buy a pair for every day of the week and work from home so I can wear them.

I found the most comfortable pants ever. I want to buy a pair for every day of the week and work from home so I can wear them.
What pants? Why are you being selfish and not sharing?

Somehow I became the father of a 21 year old.

When did THAT happen????

Yeah. Know that feeling. Pretty sure my daughter was just 5 in pigtails. Now she's 15 going on 21. WTF.

The owner of my company usually spends winter here (January-March). He left yesterday and doesn’t think he will be back this year.

Calling it now… I won’t have a :hogan: club in my bag by the end of the year!😳😢

End of the Road-Boyz II Men

Calling it now… I won’t have a :hogan: club in my bag by the end of the year!😳😢

End of the Road-Boyz II Men

If it makes you feel any better, the results will be the same in your match play :ROFLMAO:
I kid I kid...I want you to roll

Missing woods riding this afternoon.

1643140847811.png

Back