The Official Banter Away Thread

That’s South Florida, that’s not as much of an issue in Centr

There’s no expiration on good beer sir.
Not true. Rookie

The one who is brand new and hasn’t been dealing with useless company meetings and team promoting exercises.
Man have you been in my office all week?

Rum drink gone, Ozarks finished, now what?
Pour another and watch blacklist you can binge watch the eight seasons and finish the bottle of rum.

I think I'm in trouble. My wife has been looking at living room furniture all night and asking my opinion and I'm pretty sure I've said that looks good to everything.

My next credit card bill is going to suuccckkk.

Pour another and watch blacklist you can binge watch the eight seasons and finish the bottle of rum.
I remember I started that one and watched weekly...don't recall where I stopped... Not about to tackle that tonight.

I think I'm in trouble. My wife has been looking at living room furniture all night and asking my opinion and I'm pretty sure I've said that looks good to everything.

Just pour another rum. Everything is fine.

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV

Add more rum to the card you are going to need it

• Appreciation
Yes there absolutely is hahahaha

You can absolutely keep it refrigerated and enjoy a beer you like at any time. Don’t limit yourself to a season, enjoy the beer you like whenever you want.

Just pour another rum. Everything is fine.
…and when the furniture company shows up to drop off the furniture just say wrong house. @KEV

Mine knows that I have about as much of an opinion on furniture choices as she would if I asked her which golf balls I should buy. Same with interior paint colors - she's agonizing over 11 different shades of beige and I'm like "sure hon, that looks great, whatever you want" <goes back to what I was doing before>.

My wife just told me she hates going to museums with me. I’ve never been more insulted.

Not true. Rookie

You live in Michigan. Who’s the actual rookie when it comes to common sense things… Like not living where it’s in the teens or lower right now.

You can absolutely keep it refrigerated and enjoy a beer you like at any time. Don’t limit yourself to a season, enjoy the beer you like whenever you want.
I'm with @MWard here up to 6 months in the fridge... How it lasted that long no clue only seen it in fictional novels because beer lasts 1 week in real life.

(3 months and it's garbage if not in fridge)

Mine knows that I have about as much of an opinion on furniture choices as she would if I asked her which golf balls I should buy. Same with interior paint colors - she's agonizing over 11 different shades of beige and I'm like "sure hon, that looks great, whatever you want" <goes back to what I was doing before>.
Mine does that too. My response.

Floridian’s are crazy. It’s going to be like a fall day in Ohio tomorrow. The talk all day is about the inclement weather we are going to have…

D9283C12-CF2B-4FB0-B723-C5F539BFC62F.jpeg

Good news, she's changed her focus and looking at flights to Phoenix for a long weekend getaway. This I can get behind.

Good news, she's changed her focus and looking at flights to Phoenix for a long weekend getaway. This I can get behind.
When she asks just nod and say first class. The rum will taste better.

Gentleman jack and ginger and Lemonade

16434286066123625014447102619378.jpg

Back