The Official Banter Away Thread

Start with python. ??. Or an intern. ??
It was actually just some decimal placements. Two errors that were pretty easy to spot, but a lot of volume to go through. An agency had someone come in and audit retirement contributions, so we have a ton of manual adjustments to enter and reconcile.

Just got in hand last evening maybe the coolest wedges I’ve ever seen.

Some are going to not what’s going on, but I think a LOT of people are going to love it.

And no, you get no more than that from me for a few weeks. ;)

Just got in hand last evening maybe the coolest wedges I’ve ever seen.

Some are going to not what’s going on, but I think a LOT of people are going to love it.

And no, you get no more than that from me for a few weeks. ;)
You're such a tease

Golf is meant to be fun.. I hope these are "out there."

Regardless, I know you will kill it.
Amen. And its why I love to talk about ALL the brands in ALL the threads too!

They are out there, in a "oh, wow, that is going to work!" sort of way! :cool:

Hahaha, this is so true!

View attachment 8917638
Just a few nights ago my wife asked me why I don't talk to her as lovingly as I do to our dog.

My answer of "well if you shook your tail for me as much as she does when I come home maybe I would." wasn't well received.

Man I love Grandaddy week. So much fun to follow

I went to my friends sons winter concert last night. It was kids in Kindergarten, 4th grade and 5th grade. Watching the kids in Kindergarten trying to stand still was so funny. Everyone did a great job though. The whole thing was adorable.

So....now that the Grandaddy is over....I can get back to normal THPing........im not afraid to admit.....I was glued to the Grandaddy thread exclusively.....im really not sure what else went down on here other than that haha

So....now that the Grandaddy is over....I can get back to normal THPing........im not afraid to admit.....I was glued to the Grandaddy thread exclusively.....im really not sure what else went down on here other than that haha

Haha same. I don't think I've clicked on a different thread all week. That's ok, The Grandaddy deserves that.

And it’s appreciated

Yah this was the year I followed it from start to finish (at least the competition part). Made work go by so much faster. Quite enjoyable.

Haha same. I don't think I've clicked on a different thread all week. That's ok, The Grandaddy deserves that.

In 2020, I promise there are going to be so many that are worthy. It’s nuts what the planning is leading us too.

And it’s appreciated
Hope y'all have some down time coming. It seems the end of the year was busier than last.

Hope y'all have some down time coming. It seems the end of the year was busier than last.
A little less travel coming up, but lots of fun planning.

In 2020, I promise there are going to be so many that are worthy. It’s nuts what the planning is leading us too.

Oh I believe you, and can't wait to see all of the details unfold. The teasers certainly have us all excited for 2020.

The Arizona crew knew we would be depressed after Granddaddy. That is why we planned an unofficial gathering to help us get over the hump ;)

Too much to handle.

Back