The Official Banter Away Thread

Sure do hate that pizza, it’s so dumb.

Oh look pizza.
I mean it, all those people who like and enjoy pizza are sheep, just suck ups to the pizza company.

Oh man, I think I’ll order a pizza anyway even though all I do is talk about hating pizza.

I freaking love cheese pizza.

Holy crap, it's my hobby now.

Tomorrow is my last day other than 1 day a week for not being low carb. It will be a Sunday hobby from now on though : )

I mean it, all those people who like and enjoy pizza are sheep, just suck ups to the pizza company.

Oh man, I think I’ll order a pizza anyway even though all I do is talk about hating pizza.

I couldn’t find a sheep pizza, so please accept this cute puppy.

So, when your wife says she wants a vacuum for Christmas..... that is a trap right?

Like she can't possibly actually want a vacuum?

Tomorrow is my last day other than 1 day a week for not being low carb. It will be a Sunday hobby from now on though : )

I couldn’t find a sheep pizza, so please accept this cute puppy.

But but but, that puppy HAS to have ulterior motives JB! It HAS to!

So, when your wife says she wants a vacuum for Christmas..... that is a trap right?

Maybe get her a Roomba. That might solve your dilemma.

50/50. I’ve done it, successfully even

It may be legit. But it may be a trap. It doesn't sound like a rush worth taking!

After following The Grandaddy this week all I want to do is get out and play golf. I have the itch so bad right now. Stupid winter!

Well that is an interesting targeted ad on THP.
A06DB30C-4588-4C32-82C0-C6AF4A4B0CF3.png

People are funny. So ******* funny.

Movie night means new popcorn maker

22BB0A88-D5D5-45EB-B47A-C17507B13B0A.jpeg

As long as you get a peloton for her too!

Flavacol is definitely the magic ingredient got popcorn.

It really is. Nice buttery flavor and we got the caramel and kettle flavors also.

It really is. Nice buttery flavor and we got the caramel and kettle flavors also.
We make ours in coconut oil and the Flavacol and after it's popped we sprinkle some white cheddar seasoning on it which makes a great combo. We usually make a ton so I have leftover for the next day and I actually like how it tastes the next day even better.

We make ours in coconut oil and the Flavacol and after it's popped we sprinkle some white cheddar seasoning on it which makes a great combo. We usually make a ton so I have leftover for the next day and I actually like how it tastes the next day even better.
What is in the flavacol? Is it all artificial stuff?

Exactly the same, but we haven’t done cheddar seasoning yet. Need to do that.

What is in the flavacol? Is it all artificial stuff?

Pretty much. Its what makes movie theater popcorn taste buttery and salty.

The amount of time I'm spending trying to figure out which ferrules to buy is pretty stupid. Too many options!

It's beer bottling day!

2020 is going to kick some serious ass around here, I truly hope you all are ready!

2020 is going to kick some serious ass around here, I truly hope you all are ready!
giphy.gif

Back