The Official Banter Away Thread

Watching Alex Trebek on Jeopardy is...tough

Watching Alex Trebek on Jeopardy is...tough
The Washington ... uhh Nationals. Nope. Capitals Alex.
I'll take Dymentia for $200 Alex

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Pretty sure I ****** up my neck and left shoulder today at practice.

I’m in flat out pain.

Not bueno. I don’t have time for this ****.

I’m in flat out pain.

Hopefully a little rest will have you right as rain. Feel better brother

I’m in flat out pain.

muscle or nerve do you think?

muscle or nerve do you think?
I’m afraid it’s nerve. Going to give it a week though and see. Just have to hit a few hybrids today, which could go atrociously, and then I’m going to shut down the full swings for a while.

Getting old sucks.

39.9* this morning. It is crisp!

Need to quit playing about 15 minutes earlier on these fall nights. I keep losing balls at dusk with all these leafs ?

Thinking about swinging a golf club for the first time in almost 3 weeks today.

Thinking about swinging a golf club for the first time in almost 3 weeks today.

If you are going to go through the effort of swinging a club, you should probably hit a ball or two also. :ROFLMAO:

If you are going to go through the effort of swinging a club, you should probably hit a ball or two also. :ROFLMAO:
Haha yeah maybe I'll do that too

Neck is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudged.

Hoping to get one last round of golf squeezed in this year. Supposed to be almost 60 degrees on Saturday. Course officially closes on the 31st. Can't believe it's upon us already.

I’m afraid it’s nerve. Going to give it a week though and see. Just have to hit a few hybrids today, which could go atrociously, and then I’m going to shut down the full swings for a while.

Getting old sucks.

I get it from time to time. Mine normally work themselves out. heat and stretching definitely help. Hopefully that can work itself out for you too.

I get it from time to time. Mine normally work themselves out. heat and stretching definitely help. Hopefully that can work itself out for you too.
Yeah, I went through the ice and heat regime last night, and am wearing a couple of the Stamina Pro patches today.

Hopefully if I taper down the rest of the week it'll work out. Otherwise, Doc will make me go see a Doc. Ugh.

Yeah, I went through the ice and heat regime last night, and am wearing a couple of the Stamina Pro patches today.

Hopefully if I taper down the rest of the week it'll work out. Otherwise, Doc will make me go see a Doc. Ugh.

Yea it sucks. I've had times I literally can't turn my head, which makes driving fun haha. But luckily enough they never stuck that way. Hoping for the best for you.

Yea it sucks. I've had times I literally can't turn my head, which makes driving fun haha. But luckily enough they never stuck that way. Hoping for the best for you.

I get this every now and again, usually go to the chiro to get it worked out.

In the end I'm a stubborn mule, so I'm sure I'll make it worse. HA!

Neck is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudged.

I feel your pain. I've had pain, numbness or burning stabbing pins and needles down my right arm to my right thumb and medial side of my index finger. It's now developing on the left. Swinging a club really doesn't cause it or make it worse. After enduring it for a few months, I had one nerve block and had pretty good relief.

The patches have helped so far when it really flairs up.

Back