The Official Banter Away Thread

Any good pillow recommendations? Preferably ones best suited for neck pain!

What’s good THP??!!?? Anything fun happening today?

Any good pillow recommendations? Preferably ones best suited for neck pain!
I use the MyPillow, and have been pleasantly surprised. Does get a bit lumpy sometimes, but you can give it a quick fluff and it seems to return back to good form.
Also, I was having neck pain that resulted in lots of headaches. My dentist noted that I grind my teeth, and recommended a mouth guard. It has really helped reduce my neck pain, and headaches too. I was skeptical, but it has worked for the past 3 months.

Finally got an email with the new membership information for my old course after the redesign. Looks like I'm going to have to enroll in school to get student pricing.
If I Show up at the Admissions office wearing spikes and a glove, you think they'll figure it out? My group of friends can't be the only ones thinking about this.

If I Show up at the Admissions office wearing spikes and a glove, you think they'll figure it out? My group of friends can't be the only ones thinking about this.

are their restrictions, ie full time part time student? What does one course cost? $100 I say you do it

are their restrictions, ie full time part time student? What does one course cost? $100 I say you do it
Just says enrolled with a valid student ID card, and in state looks to be about 180/credit hour. Enrolled/registered/taking classes are entirely different things. I play with a guy that's in the biology department, told him I was signing up for one of his classes but I'd never be there and to give me a C.

My clothes look like a scene from the Show CSI. But doctor said surgery went great and I get the nose stints out in 10 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just watched man on fire for about the Fifth time and yes I cried again. Tears running out of my eyes and blood running out of my nose i am a keeper tonight

My clothes look like a scene from the Show CSI. But doctor said surgery went great and I get the nose stints out in 10 days

SO gonna be worth it for you though.

Man, yesterday was a whirlwind of travel, fun, etc.

Watching the THP Forum members interact with the company and learn about new equipment, sitting in on the presentations that are usually held for media, etc was awesome.

Seeing the smiles from ear to ear at every turn really puts a cap on a year that I will remember for a very long time.

I have a bit of a dilemma.....I started a new job earlier this year but I still get the job emails from when I was looking previously and there is a job that has been advertised today that is potentially a good prospect

Looking at the job details, it is considerably closer to home than I am now, the salary range starts at a slightly lower level than what I am currently on but goes slightly higher at the top end so there could be chance for negotiation if I was successful, and looking at the structure of the organisation there is the possibility of promotion in the future

Despite being relatively new to this post I am seriously considering submitting an application, even if just to get a feel for this organisation

Anyone out there in great THP land capable and legally allowed to review and comment on and discuss employee contract law and non competes? I’ve got a few personal questions and might be needing some legal advice. Please let me know.....ASAP

With the Grand Daddy thread I’ve had little to no time for all the other great stuff on THP.

Busy day at work today.... meetings after meetings including lunch meeting.... zero time to THP until the end of the day!
Why do I banter this?

freaking Live GD thread.... I finished last night on Page 37.... which is where I picked it up today.... every time I get through a page of posts another page is added.... ?

What a crazy fu%#@d up day. Possibly the weirdest day of my life.
Feel bad I’ve missed out on all the a Grandaddy action today but will be catching up tonight and tomorrow morning if I can.

What a crazy fu%#@d up day. Possibly the weirdest day of my life.
Feel bad I’ve missed out on all the a Grandaddy action today but will be catching up tonight and tomorrow morning if I can.
Hope all is well and it was just one of those days.....

This cold is seriously kicking my butt right now, and typical when I have a couple days off tomorrow and Friday
Gonna be tough to keep up with the Grandaddy thread as we need to finish off the Christmas shopping so will be out and about most of the next couple of days

Yay! Things don't match and I need find out why!

20191204_105031.jpg

It's been a long two days and I really want to go hit some golf balls on the range on my way home. But I am in a full suit with a tie and sweater vest and dress shoes and everything. Would it be weird? I would look like Ben Hogan circa 1950 out there.

It's been a long two days and I really want to go hit some golf balls on the range on my way home. But I am in a full suit with a tie and sweater vest and dress shoes and everything. Would it be weird? I would look like Ben Hogan circa 1950 out there.
Yes, you would look like Ben Hogan out there. And that's EXACTLY why you should go hit balls.

Our pastor is awesome - total golf nut, smokes cigars regularly, huge tech geek and loves beer and whiskey.

Back