The Official Banter Away Thread

Morgan cup is out, so on to see what else i am able to put in for. Good news being that there are plenty of insane experiences this year to try for. That one is going to be special though.

After a day on the steriods and some allergy / cold / flu whatever the heck this is meds I feel almost like a 61 year old again, amazing how bad things can get before relief is found. Not being able to walk well is scary and not breathing along with that makes you just not want ot move.

Now I have to go back and hit the Mavrik clubs again and see how much different they feel. By Sat it will be done.

Damn I hate cardio

Literally first workout in months
20200122_173459.jpg

There were some pretty darn big surprises today.

I'll tell you what wasn't surprising.

1- My tired feet
2- How good the AM Monster drink was
3- How much of a trash can the Orlando airport is haha

I'll tell you what wasn't surprising.

1- My tired feet
2- How good the AM Monster drink was
3- How much of a trash can the Orlando airport is haha
correct. Only one of those things is surprising to me.

Roller coaster temps suck. I can deal with cold. I can deal with hot. I can deal with anywhere in between. I just wish for a little consistency.

Haha, only in Florida do we have frozen iguanas falling from trees because we got into the 20's and 30's yesterday.
So funny reading all the comments from people that don't realize they're a non-native invasive species that destroy the ecosystem, telling people to leave them alone or take them and warm up them up rather than round them up and exterminate them.

Haha, only in Florida do we have frozen iguanas falling from trees because we got into the 20's and 30's yesterday.
Was reading about this to my students, they were so confused.

I read an article about this.. I don't understand it. It is crazy

Based on some of the posts recently, I am contemplating adding to my ignore list

haha in Ohio we have pine cones that fall from trees.
In Florida, they have Iguanas that fall from trees.

Sounds about right.

Sounds about right.
I'm told in Oklahoma we don;t have trees. ;)

Sounds about right.

I just have leaves that fall off trees, and snow too :(

Good ol cold blood

Back