The Official Banter Away Thread

At least for last night I think the new spam filter worked. I had a bunch of spammers stuck in a queue that I removed but it doesn’t look like they were able to post on the site. A big shoutout to @TheAnnihilator for helping with that because I didn’t really understand how to set the parameters and he did.

At least for last night I think the new spam filter worked. I had a bunch of spammers stuck in a queue that I removed but it doesn’t look like they were able to post on the site. A big shoutout to @TheAnnihilator for helping with that because I didn’t really understand how to set the parameters and he did.
Until just now.....got a new one just hit

of course as soon as I said something. It was still a heck of a lot better than the last few nights so I’ll take it.

For some reason, that always seems to happen in life.....guess it keeps us all on our toes

We all appreciate what you guys do for us to keep this place running smoothly

A couple will slip through here and there, but at least it's not the multitude of them.

On that note, its

!!!

Btw, anyone else see barstool? She got super hot

Completely forgot that Monday is a holiday here.

I wish that I were a vegetarian because I love animals.
If I were to inherit a livestock ranch, every steer would have a name, become a pet, and I'd go bankrupt.

I'm addicted to eating meat, unfortunately, but I won't ever do my own wet work.
My guns punch holes in paper. That's it.

Also, the animals that I've loved the most, my dogs, have been rather carnivorous themselves.

Drain tube comes out Monday, hope to be swinging club again in 3 weeks #CantWait

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Drain tube comes out Monday, hope to be swinging club again in 3 weeks #CantWait

Almost Fiddy Plus 2
That's great news, hopefully everything goes well!

Almost Fiddy Plus 2
Glad to hear it! Hopefully once it’s all said and done you get feeling better than you were before!

Thanks @dazeedmonds @OITW it has been a rough recovery but will be worth it in the long run

I need to go buy my season pass today. After Feb 15, price goes up $100. I also want to bring them some chocolate for Valentine's day. They are always good to me there. A little love back at them is a worthy effort.

My ignore list is short, but I’ll admit, I love that one of y’all likes every single post that has a different viewpoint than mine. Keep on keeping on. ;)

We are getting a massive tax refund this year (for once) thanks to my business not making money (Yet), but I cannot file because one of the forms is still a draft. How the heck are we half way through tax season and the IRS still has draft forms out there?

We are getting a massive tax refund this year (for once) thanks to my business not making money (Yet), but I cannot file because one of the forms is still a draft. How the heck are we half way through tax season and the IRS still has draft forms out there?
First time as the business owner? Forms are never ready on time. I don't even bother thinking about it until mid February.

Almost Fiddy Plus 2
A trip to Florida in April would be a good way to celebrate...

First time as the business owner? Forms are never ready on time. I don't even bother thinking about it until mid February.
Business was actually filed fine. It's the personal tax return that is held up due to a draft form not being finalized.

Business was actually filed fine. It's the personal tax return that is held up due to a draft form not being finalized.
Really? That's so weird, my business forms are usually never ready. I have a multi-member LLC, so that might be different.

Just starting out on a walk/hike with the dogs, and my Apple Watch got a warning notification of a snow squall. First, that's the first notification like that I have received. Second, I thought how bad can it be? We get snow all the time. Well, heck, that was insane. I could not see a thing. Big winds with heavy snow, I literally squinted and shuffled along for 2 1/2 miles in white, white, white, and white everything.

I might be jinxing myself but woke up to an extra $600 pending deposit to my bank from work.. figure it's a bank glitch but then i log in at work check my stubs, yup a $1k labeled as a "bonus"... Definitely an error (we already got our bonuses and it's no where near that much lol) so while I'm not saying anything, I'll expect they take it out of next paycheck :mad:

Back