The Official Banter Away Thread

I need to go buy my season pass today. After Feb 15, price goes up $100. I also want to bring them some chocolate for Valentine's day. They are always good to me there. A little love back at them is a worthy effort.

The staff is a big reason why I keep my membership, they're fantastic.

I just posted my carry distance to an answer of “how far do you carry your driver?” Now I’m looking forward to all the trolls telling me I’m full of it. Its 271 yards right now and I’m very confident that number is accurate since it’s based on the last 10 rounds - all played on saturated courses, so the ball either plugs or hits and hops back 1’ or so.
I’d love that distance. And my wedges are so old I can’t even get them to spin back. Lol

The random bumped threads are throwing me off haha. Need to check original post dates closer apparently.

The random bumped threads are throwing me off haha. Need to check original post dates closer apparently.
Been having the same issue haha.

Well I’m back up at the lake house working instead of golfing. Beautiful day again.

Been having the same issue haha.

I kind of like seeing the random older threads appear. I like to look through and see who is still around from these old threads.

I kind of like seeing the random older threads appear. I like to look through and see who is still around from these old threads.
I don't mind them, I just go through them thinking it's new stuff to talk about and then respond off an original question from a year or two ago haha. It's all on me, I just need to read but reading is hard.

I don't mind them, I just go through them thinking it's new stuff to talk about and then respond off an original question from a year or two ago haha. It's all on me, I just need to read but reading is hard.

Same here

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Wife spotted/sniffed out the nuggets as I made my way up the driveway

Appetizer before sushi
20200214_155021.jpg

LivePD time!

Last couple times I played I putted like a$$.... spent 3-4 hours this week on the practice green close to work..... felt like I was stroking the putter better, played today.... putted worse than the last time I played! WTH! Gotta get out of my head and right the ship!

A trip to Florida in April would be a good way to celebrate...
You, me, @sposey013168 and a 4th THPer. Bay Hill. Let’s make it happen.

I might be jinxing myself but woke up to an extra $600 pending deposit to my bank from work.. figure it's a bank glitch but then i log in at work check my stubs, yup a $1k labeled as a "bonus"... Definitely an error (we already got our bonuses and it's no where near that much lol) so while I'm not saying anything, I'll expect they take it out of next paycheck :mad:
Assert the legal principal of “Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers”

You, me, @sposey013168 and a 4th THPer. Bay Hill. Let’s make it happen.

Assert the legal principal of “Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers”

You know I am in I will be all good by mid April

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

My PSA for the night, don’t cough with a drain tube in

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

@Greg Kulbick this older lady in the pink house coat from Bradford County is my spirit animal.

Drain tube comes out Monday, hope to be swinging club again in 3 weeks #CantWait

Almost Fiddy Plus 2
It's about time for you to stop messing around with all these hospital visits and start messing around with WAY too much golf haha

It's about time for you to stop messing around with all these hospital visits and start messing around with WAY too much golf haha

Hell yes, I am ready for an amazing golf season.

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Oh boy here comes the Chinese spammer again

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

And here come the spammers. Calling @MWard

Back