The Official Banter Away Thread

And here come the spammers. Calling @MWard

I honestly wonder what the point is if you are going to spam a 90 percent American golf site why would you not spam in English?

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

I honestly wonder what the point is if you are going to spam a 90 percent American golf site why would you not spam in English?

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

You mean engrish? :giggle:

I love it when spammers try it in English because it reads just so awkward.

I mean, what do you think is accomplished by these robo posts?

I got the spam guys. A couple made it through the filter, but more were stopped. I will look into adjusting it some more. The problem is there is a fine line to walk here because if we adjust it too much we take the chance of making it impossible for new member to sign up too.

It will take a bit, but we will figure it out.

They just don’t want to miss the tourist buffet. They’re a little early is all. They usually show up like that, just not for a few more months.

I got the spam guys. A couple made it through the filter, but more were stopped. I will look into adjusting it some more. The problem is there is a fine line to walk here because if we adjust it too much we take the chance of making it impossible for new member to sign up too.

We need to make a THP mods Avengers gif. Or maybe the A team.

Sorry fellas, I passed out earlier than anticipated for a Friday evening with nothing to do till Saturday afternoon. WILL NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE AGAIN

This is why we’ll be using your face on AntMan in our Avengers gif. ???

We have a Daddy Arrow couple of days here.
GolferGal is away.

We have a Daddy Arrow couple of days here.
GolferGal is away.

Hope everything good with GG and daddy Arrow time will be a blast

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Hope everything good with GG and daddy Arrow time will be a blast

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Thanks. After being gone for a week in Chicago, it was not in the cards for me to make this trip

Wife is off to lunch and Target, I'm chilling home with the doggos with a nice wood stove fire going making a toasty 80* living room
20200215_115119_1.gif

Also, can relate

At least for last night I think the new spam filter worked. I had a bunch of spammers stuck in a queue that I removed but it doesn’t look like they were able to post on the site. A big shoutout to @TheAnnihilator for helping with that because I didn’t really understand how to set the parameters and he did.

This is exactly it, there will always be some spam that gets through, however we've been looking over the banned users for the past few days and tweaking settings as needed. So please tell all your friends in Korea, Indea, and the Phillipines that are signing up all their accounts/posts will be moderated.

Oh, and posting links:

This recovery thing is getting expensive haha 2 new pair of G4 shoes and a piretti putter, I better heal soon or I will be broke

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Wife is off to lunch and Target, I'm chilling home with the doggos with a nice wood stove fire going making a toasty 80* living room

80*?! That’s way too hot... I like to keep ours around 68* when we’re home.

I used to like the house on the cooler side before losing weight.. Now I grab the blanket before my wife does. It's downright embarrassing.. ?

I used to like the house on the cooler side before losing weight.. Now I grab the blanket before my wife does. It's downright embarrassing.. ?
No shame in rocking a blanket! I have really nice flannel quilted one permanently on my Lay-Z-Boy. I think it gets daily use!

This is exactly it, there will always be some spam that gets through, however we've been looking over the banned users for the past few days and tweaking settings as needed. So please tell all your friends in Korea, Indea, and the Phillipines that are signing up all their accounts/posts will be moderated.

Oh, and posting links:

My favorite are these kind of LINKS I mean they barely even look like links.

I don't know what's worse, car shopping or furniture shopping.. spend 3+ hours there, they were breaking down numbers, price matching, etc.. I think I pestered them so much they got confused and took out the delivery fee they initially said they can't cuz of the price matching, they gave me 36 mo financing instead of the initial 24, etc. That lady really earned her commission.

That's just from the wood burning stove, I don't have the heat on aside from the fan to circulate air around the house. That room is 80, adjacent where we hang out the most around 70 (I usually keep it at 68 anyways), and upstairs somewhere in between.

That's just from the wood burning stove, I don't have the heat on aside from the fan to circulate air around the house. That room is 80, adjacent where we hang out the most around 70 (I usually keep it at 68 anyways), and upstairs somewhere in between.
Ah okay, so the room most used is a reasonable temperature at least!
We heat using wood in winter too; got a Blaze King and very happy with it!

Ah okay, so the room most used is a reasonable temperature at least!
We heat using wood in winter too; got a Blaze King and very happy with it!
I just do it when I'm home all day, makes it more worth it.. just need to get a fan to blow the hotter air from the stove thru the doorway into the main room.. I tell ya it feels so cozy tho

Back