The Official Banter Away Thread

Spring is coming THP....Spring is coming! (This is pretty damn cool)

That was really amazing, thanks for sharing. My grandma always taught me to look for certain birds for the start of winter, as well as the arrival of spring. Noticed a robin up here in NE Ohio about 2 weeks ago. Usually a good sign, but sometimes I think some of them just don't leave, but I'm going to take it as a good sign that spring is getting close!

Wife got into a show called Love is Blind on Netflix. So cringy, steer your s/O's away from it at all costs!

@GolferGal comes back tonight.
Arrow is still alive and I have not burnt the house down.
I feel like I am winning.

Small victories. Adulting is hard. Good job.

I have felt the same way for the last 3 weeks....lol #noonesdead !!

I am at the grocery store and as you can see by the bill we were buying a ton of groceries this week. The woman behind me has about seven items in her cart and she is getting all annoyed that she is behind me. When I don’t understand is there’s a self check out right next-door that has four lanes open that she can go right over to and get out. Some people just don’t make any sense.
E4400FEB-92FB-4B41-B60A-3B23217054B6.jpeg

Drain tube is gone I already feel better

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Holy cow @MNMarc you certainly like just combing through the food section and bumping every thread huh? :)

Holy cow @MNMarc you certainly like just combing through the food section and bumping every thread huh? :)
But on the upside, I have learned an awful lot about your food preferences, including that in 2018 you had no strong preference between hard or soft tacos. I would have pegged you as a soft taco guy.

New THPer in January and I’m galloping towards 500 post points before the end of the month. I’d much rather talk about food than the technical side of golf.

For food, I’m interested in almost anything as long as you don’t add onions or mushrooms. When it comes to golf, I’ll probably buy it if it looks good.
1581972710847.jpeg

New THPer in January and I’m galloping towards 500 post points before the end of the month. I’d much rather talk about food than the technical side of golf.

For food, I’m interested in almost anything as long as you don’t add onions or mushrooms. When it comes to golf, I’ll probably buy it if it looks good.
View attachment 8928229
people can THP any way they want to. If it were me, I love a good conversation, for you it’s combing through the food section

My wife just gave one of the dogs a thin mint cookie. This dog always takes something she has never had before and runs off behind the dining room table to check it out and eat it. She came back to sit beside my chair looking like she had just done a line of blow. :LOL:
Thank God I wasn't drinking anything when I read this or it would have been coming out my nose. We just bought some yesterday, so of course now I'm going to have to give our dog Tank one & see what happens.

what a little nugget!!!

I love that little guy so much. I also love that he is so comfortable around me. Even if we go a few months without seeing each other, he embraces me immediately. It warms my heart more than I can put into words.

I love that little guy so much. I also love that he is so comfortable around me. Even if we go a few months without seeing each other, he embraces me immediately. It warms my heart more than I can put into words.
Considering you willingly put up a picture of yourself is telling enough to your love for that little chunk haha

Considering you willingly put up a picture of yourself is telling enough to your love for that little chunk haha

I agree. I actually said that exact thing to @JB and almost asked him to take it down. I never post a picture of myself but he deserved to be seen. He’s the best!

I agree. I actually said that exact thing to @JB and almost asked him to take it down. I never post a picture of myself but he deserved to be seen. He’s the best!

Ahem.
D1269B76-B729-48DA-9518-65000E4412AD.jpeg

Back