The Official Banter Away Thread

Despite starting my own business I really don’t have much passion for the industry I’m in. Today, a pretty sweet position in the golf industry opened up locally. I know a lot of the people that work there and serve on the board there. This may be that time I make a career change as it’s exactly what I want to do in a field I am very passionate about.

Despite starting my own business I really don’t have much passion for the industry I’m in. Today, a pretty sweet position in the golf industry opened up locally. I know a lot of the people that work there and serve on the board there. This may be that time I make a career change as it’s exactly what I want to do in a field I am very passionate about.
Wish you nothing but luck if you decide to make the leap!!

Looks like I missed a little bit...

thp.PNG

Hope everyone is doing well!

Wish you nothing but luck if you decide to make the leap!!
Thanks. I applied for the position. It would really be a great position for me - director level, non profit, working with volunteers, interns and the golf industry. Who knows. Some day I may be the USGA President. 😂😂😂😂

Thanks. I applied for the position. It would really be a great position for me - director level, non profit, working with volunteers, interns and the golf industry. Who knows. Some day I may be the USGA President. 😂😂😂😂

That is horrifying :D

So we can all get insider passes to a couple majors then right?

It's a little nerve-wracking when a deputy unexpectedly pulls up the driveway with the bright white lights on the bar shining in your face.

Fingers crossed for you!!!!

Funny to see what gear threads people go in, and what they just don’t even peek in.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Will be doing the same thing shortly. Still figuring out what industry I want to get into. Got some ideas. Good luck to ya! Will be following!

Surgery first thing tomorrow morning to remove the cyst from my finger and hopefully the doctor can determine the cause. I'm hoping this will be the start of golfing without pain!

Surgery first thing tomorrow morning to remove the cyst from my finger and hopefully the doctor can determine the cause. I'm hoping this will be the start of golfing without pain!
Good luck sir!

Good luck! I've had a couple removed from my left hand/wrist over the years. Always back to normal after a couple days!

Being gone for a week is a lot of catching up! Work, home and THP haha

Funny to see what gear threads people go in, and what they just don’t even peek in.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Does it correlate to the real world purchasing do you think? Or are THPers weird?

Does it correlate to the real world purchasing do you think? Or are THPers weird?
I think we all have brands we gravitate towards naturally, and when things are outside those realms it can take more to grab attention. It’s natural, but it’s just interesting to me.

I mean, to me, this is attention grabbing:
7A766D35-70F8-4676-B49C-AF1A9D107AD9.jpeg

I think we all have brands we gravitate towards naturally, and when things are outside those realms it can take more to grab attention. It’s natural, but it’s just interesting to me.

View attachment 8930463
Very true. I think those shafts look fantastic. But won't lie, without THP I'd never hear a thing about them. That's one of the cool parts about this place.

Very true. I think those shafts look fantastic. But won't lie, without THP I'd never hear a thing about them. That's one of the cool parts about this place.
We sir, are on the same page.

View attachment 8930463

That is one of the color combo's I was referring too. Looks great

Hey @jdtox thought this was funny.

691D8163-392C-46F6-AEA5-45C385FF2062.jpeg

Sorry Tevenor, I was busy staring at a palm tree. :D

With all due respect, you suck. :) I am staring at my office window at mud, snow, a mud-snow mix, piles of salt, and something that I can only describe as swamp ass.

Back