The Official Banter Away Thread

huge crick in my neck this morning and I can barely turn my head. how did it happen? brushing my hair.

I woke up with the same issue. Mine was because Arrow kicked me out of bed and I ended up on the couch for a while last night. Getting old is the best, isn't it?

I woke up with the same issue. Mine was because Arrow kicked me out of bed and I ended up on the couch for a while last night. Getting old is the best, isn't it?
Theragun time!

Oh @Canadan

Temps are rising in AZ so thoughts of summer pool parties are dancing in our heads....this just popped up on my FB feed....

1585755077377.png

I just banned a spammer whose email was mileycyrus and some numbers at gmail. I don't know why but that made me lol.

#Miley2372917Out

My buddy couldnt golf with us once last year, had to cancel cause he hurt his back...tying his shoes. I was happy he manned up and was honest about it, cant say I would do the same if I was in his shoes...

Nice play on words there with the “in his shoes”. I feel for your buddy. I missed more than a month of golf last season because I aggravated my herniated and bulging discs reaching down to remove a pair of pants off a hanger on a doorknob.

Thank God I still have a job, but this no phone calls or emails is making the day just drag.

Thank God I still have a job, but this no phone calls or emails is making the day just drag.

Good thing we have that live stream today to keep you busy :D

I remember why I've never grown one. I'm hoping that a month or so without having to shave will help.....I'm not optimistic though. :cry:

I cut mine off like a week ago and it's already back nearly full. That's one of the side effects of shaving an average of 4 days each week whether I needed it or not while active duty.

Today’s motto for me is : Think About Someone Else.

did I miss the memo that said alcohol consumption is limited to Friday evenings? cuz that's a stupid memo.
Right now I’m just trying to go one night without a drink..,,

Which Reading that back makes me sound like a for sure alcoholic

huge crick in my neck this morning and I can barely turn my head. how did it happen? brushing my hair.
These injuries are big deal man, you really shouldn’t brush them off.

I literally had this conversation with myself last night.

I made it two days, that seems long enough right?

Back