The Official Banter Away Thread

Some pretty severe storms the last couple nights is literally scaring the **** out of my dog :confused: poor thing is so scared. Seems to have gotten worse in her old age and of course its always on the one rug I have (had as I had to toss it) in the entire house:rolleyes:

We tried all kinds of gimmicks for calming/anxiety and eventually went to CBD oil. It’s helped with his mild separation anxiety and thunderstorm/firework freak outs. He gets a few drops everyday on his morning food.

He does have a new found love of Cheetos though ha.

Realize it is only 8:30, but ready for the day to be over. Had some corn come in for moisture sample yesterday and was at 16%, harvest will start soon.

Realize it is only 8:30, but ready for the day to be over. Had some corn come in for moisture sample yesterday and was at 16%, harvest will start soon.

How much field loss do you get waiting to harvest that low?

Well I guess we’ll hear from you in a couple months once you start.

I love THP Live Stream day.
Well that and giving away gear to THPers :)

I'm glad today is nearly over, went to a funeral of a very close family friend, more like a second dad to be honest

Was very strange not being able to have everyone at the service due to covid restrictions, and the wake was even stranger

I hope we managed to give him a good send off though

So freaking happy its Friday! I've logged almost 46 hrs of zoom meetings this week and I still have 2 more zoom meetings today at 3:30 and 4:30 respectively.... Why the hell did I agree to a 4:30 pm zoom on Friday?

Anyone else having issues with the site? On mobile My keyboard closes nearly everytime I hit the backspace..

Breakfast sammy and kobra Kai, great start to Saturday

Tonight THPers @JDax and @e1iterate will be in the THP Tech Studio for some testing, swinging and maybe even 18 holes.

Im thinking we might need a closest to the pin on social or something.

Tonight THPers @JDax and @e1iterate will be in the THP Tech Studio for some testing, swinging and maybe even 18 holes.

Im thinking we might need a closest to the pin on social or something.
Sounds fun!!

I hate commercials more and more!

That is all

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Found this on the course the other day, thought some of you might appreciate it.

20200829_131628.jpg

There are some silly things being said on social media as of late. So much so I’m considering applying a temp ban on my accounts.

I just had one of the best nights that I've had in quite some time. I played 18 holes, by myself and had the back nine almost completely to myself the whole time. It was one of the most beautiful nights of the year too. I had the tunes playing, shot a good score and enjoyed the hell out of myself. It reminded me of playing until dark in high school and just having pure fun.

There are some silly things being said on social media as of late. So much so I’m considering applying a temp ban on my accounts.

I've been thinking about doing that a lot lately. Twitter in particular.

Last couple of rounds have been :sick: Coming from some of the best I’ve hit it previous to that. Me thinks Tito’s for breakfast to help smooth the swing plane out tomorrow.

I’m getting really sick of the rain and my course jumping the gun at closing. It’s kind of insane how often it’s been closed and how many poor the greens are.

Sad to hear that Netflix is dropping up in smoke soon, where will low rider go?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As odd as it seems, since all the fires have been burning in California Ive heard very little about the pandemic locally.

I knew better than to post in a conversation regarding current events. I knew better.

Lesson learned, AGAIN.

Back to talking golf.

Either everyone is playing golf or watching golf. Quiet here.

been working 12-14 hours a day since march as we are essential bottle and container suppliers for hand sanitizer and medical companies.....finally seeing the hours cut down. Got a ton of THPing to get caught up on

Back