The Official Banter Away Thread

Any reason you don't use Chewy? I had never even looked at their site before tonight but we had a couple of coupons so we gave it a whirl. After this I'll probably try buying stuff from a local store. That initial sticker shock was rough but will be worth it.
nothing really - just tend to get stuff randomly on sale (toys) and basic treats at Target.

I feel like going to Chewy would spend so much extra money haha

Reactions: KEV
Any reason you don't use Chewy? I had never even looked at their site before tonight but we had a couple of coupons so we gave it a whirl. After this I'll probably try buying stuff from a local store. That initial sticker shock was rough but will be worth it.

Chewy is fantastic. I order from them all the time including a monthly subscription for arrows prescription food. They have phenomenal customer service.

nothing really - just tend to get stuff randomly on sale (toys) and basic treats at Target.

I feel like going to Chewy would spend so much extra money haha

I told my wife that's what we're going to do for toys in the future. We've found some cheap stuff for our current dog so we never get do upset when she destroys it.

Chewy is fantastic. I order from them all the time including a monthly subscription for arrows prescription food. They have phenomenal customer service.

That's great to hear. The dog food for our current Golden was quite a bit cheaper on Chewy so we'll see if that's the case long term.

I told my wife that's what we're going to do for toys in the future. We've found some cheap stuff for our current dog so we never get do upset when she destroys it.

That's great to hear. The dog food for our current Golden was quite a bit cheaper on Chewy so we'll see if that's the case long term.

I’ve been using them for years with no complaints.

We get a lot of Arrow’s toys at Home Goods, they have a surprisingly good pet section and the prices are usually pretty good. I especially love the toys where it’s three or four little ones inside something arrow loves those ones.

We get a lot of Arrow’s toys at Home Goods, they have a surprisingly good pet section and the prices are usually pretty good. I especially love the toys where it’s three or four little ones inside something arrow loves those ones.
We check HG, TJ Maxx, and Marshalls every time for cheap toys haha! Always great deals there.

That's good to know, we just had one of those open up here. I'll have to go with my wife next time she goes there.

We check HG, TJ Maxx, and Marshalls every time for cheap toys haha! Always great deals there.
I never thought to check at those stores either.

I never thought to check at those stores either.
bro, ALWAYS.

I get all my work pants there too..
For 10-15 bucks...

They are sweat pants :ROFLMAO:

bro, ALWAYS.

I get all my work pants there too..
For 10-15 bucks...

They are sweat pants :ROFLMAO:
And I thought I was doing good wearing shorts to work the last couple of months!

I just realized today that the last four guys who occupied the office I am now in are no longer with the company:eek:

I don't believe I am at any risk, however it is an ominous fact to consider

Had to put on a jacket this morning going to work .. when the hell did it become early winter?!?!? :mad:

Not as bad as Colorado (?) Going from 80 or whatever to snow though

Good Morning THPers!

I FINALLY have some golf lined up here soon. Playing at one of our reciprocals this Thursday that I havnt played yet. Then this weekend im trying to setup something with a THPer at his home course in Minnesota this Saturday morning

Need to work on backing up my smack talk. I worry it’s getting to the point people are just going to start thinking it’s sarcasm 😆

smoooke

ONSmoke.jpg
AQIWest.jpg

Too many yellow and other colored leaves going on out there the last couple of days....I don't like this.... o_O
Skies are just gray today from the smoke all the way here in Minny.

Oh yea!!!

Once again, the universe loves to equal things out in my life. I was scheduled for day surgery tomorrow earlier this morning, then I won the Club Champion Twitter contest! Never a dull moment in Wilmywood!😆

Far too much surgery on a brand new unit. During the time it was sitting on site, animals got in and chewed up a bunch of wiring and stuff. Nobody knew, so when the switch was thrown the power had to find it's way to ground somehow. Yup, that $600 board was the path of least resistance:cry:
20200916_122943.jpg20200916_122851.jpg
20200916_122933.jpg

I was today years old when I found out that on a PC, pressing the alt key, then 0 1 7 6 will give you the ° degree symbol! Who knew?!:unsure::oops:

I was today years old when I found out that on a PC, pressing the alt key, then 0 1 7 6 will give you the ° degree symbol! Who knew?!:unsure::oops:
Seems like too much work, rather just use the * haha

I used to know most of the ascii language from those good old days of Basic programming..

Haha, I think I learned that back on dos 1.3 🤣🤣🤣 Yeah, I'm old! ;)

Back