The Official Banter Away Thread

Man, Carrie Underwood is an amazing singer.

I was today years old when I found out that on a PC, pressing the alt key, then 0 1 7 6 will give you the ° degree symbol! Who knew?!:unsure::oops:
Microsoft: making it simply too much work since 1989

Wtf? You have Slim Chickens newrby
That is like 20 mins away, and I forgot my mask so KFC was an unofficial backup. I'll just go to Chik Fil A next time haha! Mountain Dew Sweet Lightning was kind of solid though

That is like 20 mins away, and I forgot my mask so KFC was an unofficial backup. I'll just go to Chik Fil A next time haha! Mountain Dew Sweet Lightning was kind of solid though
It’s worth the 20 minutes

You're not wrong.

I'll have it by the end of the week, I've decided.
It's about time I have my first Slim Chickens experience this week too.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Home plate umpire in the Yankees/Jays game just took a straight back foul ball square off the mask.

Oh.

My.

@JB while watching the US Open and the toughening conditions I thought of a question for you. Out of all the amazing events you've put together over the years, which one (or ones) had the toughest course setup? What made them stand out as tough? (ex. Tight fairways, sloping greens, fast greens, wind /weather, course layout?). And a second question, what is the toughest course you've ever played??

@JB while watching the US Open and the toughening conditions I thought of a question for you. Out of all the amazing events you've put together over the years, which one (or ones) had the toughest course setup? What made them stand out as tough? (ex. Tight fairways, sloping greens, fast greens, wind /weather, course layout?). And a second question, what is the toughest course you've ever played??

Hardert course I have played was Olympia Fields.

Toughest course setup and conditions was Conservatory at Hammock Beach in 25 mph winds

Hardert course I have played was Olympia Fields.

Toughest course setup and conditions was Conservatory at Hammock Beach in 25 mph winds

I’m pretty sure 25mph doesn’t do it justice. I’ve never felt more beat up before post round.

Oof... With bunkers everywhere and trouble on one side of many holes, I could see that being a brutally tough experience.

Oof... With bunkers everywhere and trouble on one side of many holes, I could see that being a brutally tough experience.
And could you imagine stretching it to the back at 7800 yards?

Kiddo had 730 fag football game last night got home at 930, then back up at 7this morning for an 8 o’clock baseball game. I need a drink

And could you imagine stretching it to the back at 7800 yards?
I would need that 25mph wind at my back the entire round.. 🤣🤣

i have underutilized the ignore member feature. Not any more though. Adios! ":rolleyes:"

I know he stopped listening to music in the early 90’s but I thought for sure he would know who they were.

He stopped when CD's came out didn't he? Just couldn't handle the new technology.

Back