The Official Banter Away Thread

Is it a waste of time to sit in front of the tv and incorrectly guess the answer to every jeopardy question?

After DeChambeau
Win time to hit the weights.
258a171e2c856ac8188e1548760f8b0c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This maybe a Phoenix thing, but every year my friends get together to raise a beer and maybe a finger to the last sunset of summer. Good riddance summer of 2020. Officially the hottest one ever recorded. It was still over 100F when we took raised the finger. hopefully this is near the end.

C65ACA99-A826-49FC-BFBA-B8F866C71354.jpeg90E435DB-0012-4970-AF53-BFB643ABA739.jpeg4A277BE4-4EB0-4CC2-ABBF-C597FFC587A3.jpeg357CCDFE-0AAE-431E-B438-652B5C90BAF8.jpegA0994E10-4047-4F08-B9F9-7C6781C38D50.jpeg

So I think I know the answer but could somebody please tell me the country of origin for a Puma AP hat? I picked one up on eBay and the new US mailbox service I am using needs this info in order to forward it to Canada for me. Thanks!

Its very rare when THP has to ban someone. With growth, comes many personalities and we work to juggle tens of thousands each week. Yet when complaint after complaint comes in about the same user and every thread turns into a conspiracy theory of mass proportions, time out is necessary.

Sorry to that user but THP is a family friendly place where ideas are exchanged and knowledge is shared. In 7 days they can come back, and join the community again.

So I think I know the answer but could somebody please tell me the country of origin for a Puma AP hat? I picked one up on eBay and the new US mailbox service I am using needs this info in order to forward it to Canada for me. Thanks!
Paging @OITW

About to enter the zoom zone. 1 hour meeting immediately followed by a 3 hour meeting. I will keep the ipad rolling for a little THP multitasking. :cool:
Today and tomorrow are quarterly planning sessions that I facilitate. I drive in to the office to have better internet connection and no interruptions but I feel your pain. I'm living on WebEx today and tomorrow..

I love the harvest season, keeps me busy. But makes for some really long days. Time to call it a day.

One more long day of planning tomorrow to get through..

Good morning everyone. May you have a great day.

Stressful next few weeks coming up both professionally and personally. It's taking all I have to stay positive and keep that "glass half full" attitude. I see a lot of bourbon in my future.

Stressful next few weeks coming up both professionally and personally. It's taking all I have to stay positive and keep that "glass half full" attitude. I see a lot of bourbon in my future.
On my second day of leading this organization through quarterly planning and my inlaws just got into town.. Whiskey is in my near future as well!

I always end up back with the J40s...

These are super addicting!
20200924_211603.jpg

So it turns out those wrenches included with adjustable clubs are preset torque wrenchs. Who'd of thunk it?

What to have for dessert? :unsure:

Needs to be chocolate milk
That's going to be a ponder, more into white milk with dessert. Chocolate with dinner.

5B93327C-4FEF-4D47-9807-27F93B076E1A.jpeg

Getting to work this morning and checking the time card and realizing you have been on OT since yesterday at noon.

Wings, burgers & hotdogs on the grill this evening
3 kiddo soccer games this weekend
potential new puppy dog being added tomorrow
first haircut in 7 months tomorrow
grilling beef fajitas Sunday
Cowboy and Texas football on tv
Sunny and 80's
Titos

Potential for a solid weekend I'm thinking.

Back