The Official Banter Away Thread

We keep a bag of fun size snickers in the fridge for those emegency needs.

I am trying to decide if I should be angry or happy that I just paid $1,000 for a ton of rocks sourced from 2,500 miles away :unsure:

Well that was a fun day.. 2 police visits, a few disgruntled patients, a staff that won't stop complaining, yada yada yada

But on a super plus side, wife went for an ultrasound and heard our baby's heartbeat.. made today's chaos worth it.

But holy hell this week needs to be done.... like now

I am trying to decide if I should be angry or happy that I just paid $1,000 for a ton of rocks sourced from 2,500 miles away :unsure:

Better than paying $1k for rocks sourced from a mile down the street.

Is secret Santa happening this year? I sure hope so, pretty sure the interest thread was usually up around mid/late October no?

Calling small candy bars fun size should be criminal.

Calling small candy bars fun size should be criminal.
just slightly better than nothing, but it hits the spot and still under the carb count

How am I supposed to know what my stance should be about certain topics, with Twitter being down?!?!

Is secret Santa happening this year? I sure hope so, pretty sure the interest thread was usually up around mid/late October no?

Definitely

Wait.... there are rock quarries closer to you than the other side of the country?

Wait.... there are rock quarries closer to you than the other side of the country?
Limerock, but I’m not sure if anything else. That said, I bought Mexican Beach Pebbles......from Peru. Go figure.

Ditto. We also have a "back up" bag of Reeses cups. You know, just in case.

I want candy
It’s been a heck of a week and my better half surprised me with a Twix bar when she got home tonight. Sometimes it’s the little things! I just wish I would have tasted it instead of eating it in all of 30 seconds.

Ditto. We also have a "back up" bag of Reeses cups. You know, just in case.
I tried that, but it ended up being Snickers on Monday, Reese’s on Tuesday, and the realization that see candy = eat candy. I’m currently working on the self control.

I tried that, but it ended up being Snickers on Monday, Reese’s on Tuesday, and the realization that see candy = eat candy. I’m currently working on the self control.
That's the downside of my strategy. Self control really isn't a part of the equation. The only thing that keeps me from crushing an entire bag is that my lazy ass has to walk across the house to grab one, as the wife won't let me grab the whole bag and bring it out. :LOL:

Back