The Official Banter Away Thread

This made my day

Not gonna lie, I have gone there JUST for the hot dog for a quick lunch/dinner if im passing. Just walk in, right past the cashiers, and out with a hotdog and soda.. sometimes the exit people still want to check my receipt

And wife and I did date night there, cheaper than sushi!FB_IMG_1603765405483.jpg

Overnight low was -20F a new record breaking the former low for the date (11F). That's 31 degrees colder. And sorry to everyone east of here. This system is coming for you too.

Nothing like the change of seasons. That’s too cold for October.

Can we PLEASE get a week without a lot of rain?

Not gonna lie, I have gone there JUST for the hot dog for a quick lunch/dinner if im passing. Just walk in, right past the cashiers, and out with a hotdog and soda.. sometimes the exit people still want to check my receipt

And wife and I did date night there, cheaper than sushi!View attachment 8971255
Much cheaper than sushi as long as you don't get sidetracked and start wandering around.

Apparently someone said the churros were bumped from a $1 to $1.50. Price gouging SOB’s!

What a bunch of jerks.

Restores a little faith in humanity.
Sadly the hot dog and poutine have suckered me into waltzing in to Costco, only to leave with $750 of stuff I don't need lol.

You don't need 8 pounds of Cheerios? Weird.

1.75 inches here on THursday.

Thanks a lot.
I’m looking at nearly 2.5 Thursday-Friday. My course is already CPO for the last 1.5 months and banished the push cart mafia to the path too. We are going to flat out close this week

If Thursday would be sunny... I might be able to hit some shots!

Waiting on the results of my Covid test. Hoping it is just the cold I have and nothing else.

Waiting on the results of my Covid test. Hoping it is just the cold I have and nothing else.

Fingers crossed for you buddy (y)

It floored me when I caught it for 5 days before I started to feel better. Longest 10 days ever though being stuck in the house and out allowed out at all

My 30+ year old backpack leaf blower wasn't cutting it any more. Heck, the new hand-held Echo I bought a couple years ago would blow leaves just as well. Too tiring to use for long, so this season it was time for a backpack blower upgrade. Go big or go home, they say :D Meet the new boss:

Echo_BP8010H-18pct.JPG

Fingers crossed for you buddy (y)

It floored me when I caught it for 5 days before I started to feel better. Longest 10 days ever though being stuck in the house and out allowed out at all
Got a negative test result Quite happy about it too, just need to shake the dang cold now.

🤯

Back