The Official Banter Away Thread

What JB said. If you are an apple user the app is great because it works on all your devices. So I can search for recipes from my tablet or desktop and then it will appear on my kitchen tablet (we have a super old iPad that we use in the kitchen). It's a great app.

The recipes I have for Thanksgiving are ones I have been using for years and I have tons of handwritten notes on them from all the tweaks I have made over the years. I know I should make them digital, but there is something about a printed recipe, during the holidays at least, that I still love.

Agreed, GG. There's a nostalgia about printed (preferred hand written) recipes during the holidays that just adds to the spirit of the season. My mom used to break out my grandmother's recipes for davinity candy and fudges, homemade pies. Mmmmm. Christmas can't get here fast enough.

I love the Maury “You are/are not the father episodes”! Sorry, not sorry!🤷‍♂️

Sawdust IN THE EYEHOLE! :ROFLMAO:

Made final rip of day yesterday, took off glasses, proceeded to slap the back of the board while downwind to get the sawdust of and

Right in the eye.

Made final rip of day yesterday, took off glasses, proceeded to slap the back of the board while downwind to get the sawdust of and

Right in the eye.

2986c145-e93f-4aef-aed0-7c375ab36849_text_hi.gif

I cannot state how excited I am for my first viewing of the year for this one. My all time favorite.

I cannot state how excited I am for my first viewing of the year for this one. My all time favorite.

im counting the days myself. Absolutely love it and can watch it over and over and over

Well yesterday my wife put in her 30 day notice at work and now the race is on to get everything set up for her business to open in January. 2021 is going to be a year of learning and maybe a little stress.

Its the best one and everytime its on it sucks me in!

Right in the eye.

I usually wait until I am about 85% done with my angle grinder before my brain goes "hey, you probably should have put an old t-shirt on first, because you just ruined a $75 golf shirt..."

Congrats on the job @wubears71 ! Celebrating with a cigar I hope!

After years of instructions and resisting a major change, I finally started down the patch to completely redo my golf swing to take all this pressure off my back. In addition I’ve finally accepted that I am no longer young and athletic enough to rely on my hands to recover from an off balance swing.

The best part is that my new instructor is 2 blocks from my house and has 2 indoor foresight bays.
5C2F406C-E42D-400D-84B2-956D1D74CA1E.jpeg

I played on Monday for the first time since the MC; I was rusty but able to get out of bed on Tuesday without major pain. League play tomorrow is going to be fun!

Thank goodness it's Friday.

November in Michigan, its going to be 60 today for one day and EVERY SINGLE golf course in my area is booked solid :mad:

November in Michigan, its going to be 60 today for one day and EVERY SINGLE golf course in my area is booked solid :mad:
It’s been brutal in PA the last few weeks. Tee sheets booked solid, frost delays, and 5 hour rounds. Decent chance you don’t finish if your tee time is after 11am :banghead:

How much is standard fee for having a club head re glued? Say even a new ferrule.. I don't remember from last time, but $20 from local shop i just dropped off to .. seems oddly high. But maybe right in line

How much is standard fee for having a club head re glued? Say even a new ferrule.. I don't remember from last time, but $20 from local shop i just dropped off to .. seems oddly high. But maybe right in line
Probably had to clean the hosel, figure standard labor rate or minimum rate so not terrible.

Probably had to clean the hosel, figure standard labor rate or minimum rate so not terrible.
Yeah good point. I see it as like a 10 min thing so 120/hour .. my brain is stupid sometimes

So I just realized the only time I’m not wearing sweats or pajamas is when I golf. 2020 is weird.

o_O

What is wrong with people?

Back