The Official Banter Away Thread

How much is standard fee for having a club head re glued? Say even a new ferrule.. I don't remember from last time, but $20 from local shop i just dropped off to .. seems oddly high. But maybe right in line
$15-20 seems reasonable to me

Next week will be interesting; the province just announced that Toronto (where my boss lives) will be locked down for 28 days effective midnight Monday. Sounds like he will be working from home!

On a pre-line call with one of the equipment companies and they are so excited about their new driver. Pretty awesome to see.
Hmmm......hmmmmm......I said..HMMMM. I wonder who it could be? Adams golf? :unsure:

Man I love wandering through hardware stores

Looks like it will be 43° at tee time tomorrow but should be able to beat the rain.

:oops: Just realized We drank almost an entire bottle of Weller today on the course. maybe that’s why we made it all 36 holes. Lol

3rd glass is good. 4th is better.

IMG_20201120_224851.jpg

Hello THP. I have missed you.

Can I say I love release season? There are products I can’t WAIT to discuss with people. Can’t wait. Prepare for turned heads.
Yup. It’s my favorite time of year, so much new tech, so much deep golf conversation.

Can't wait to hear more. Seems there is an energy in the golf industry that hasn't been at this level in a long time.

Can't wait to hear more. Seems there is an energy in the golf industry that hasn't been at this level in a long time.
Right?! And I’m not even sure what product line (eg drivers or hybrids or irons or balls) will be the best but the whole lineup looks stacked. Maybe the huge increase in sales is making people bring their best?

Sales numbers are definitely on the insane side.

Back